AP EAMCET Online Application Form 2017
AP EAMCET 2017 is a state level entrance exam which is going to conduct by JNTU Kakinada for Engineering, Agricultural, Medical course. Most of the Colleges, Institute will offer seats which will fill on the behalf of score card. But before that student needs to apply online for the AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form which is most important for admission. Students can access official website and register online by following the rules and guidelines given below.
AP EAMCET 2017 Application Forms will available here. The aspiring students can apply in the first week of February and will last through the 21st March 2017. The fee structure for the exam is Rs.350/-. The late fee will add if the student does not deposit the fee within the deadline. So, it has suggested to every student to apply for the exam in the due time available for the matter. More information regarding the exam’s application form has given below.
AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form
Students are requested to read the information carefully before moving on with the application. A student who will be applying for exam should read these requirements before proceeding to fill the application form
- Admit card number of Qualifying exam (12th Class Exam)
- Your verified E-mail id and contact number
- Birth certificate
- Hall ticket of S.S.C or equivalent exam
- Caste certificate if SC/ST/BC
- PH/NCC/Sports certificate
- Income Status of Parents
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years) will also require for AP EAMCET 2017 Online Registration.
- Center selection.
How to Apply Online for AP EAMCET 2017
- Application forms for AP EAMCET will available online at http://sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet/
- The process of applying for the exam is very simple to understand.
- The list of the document a student should be in possession before starting to fill the form has mentioned above.
- For applying go to the official site and clicks on AP EAMCET online application form.
- Now, to enter the basic details of the form and the details for making the payment are discussed below:
- If the student made the payment through AP online or TS online go to the link mentioning: click here if paid through AP online/ TS online.
After that go ahead and start filling the basic information in the form of transaction ID, Name, qualifying exam, father/ mother’s name, year of appearing or passing the qualifying exam, stream and SSC hall ticket number.
AP EAMCET 2017 Application Fee & Mode of Payment
USING CREDIT/ DEBIT CARD THEN
Go to the link mentioning: click here to pay online using credit/debit card after that a page will appear demonstrating proceed to pay the fee through payment gateway using credit/debit card.
After this step, the page would appear where the details will ask. This page will also contain the payment reference number that a student should write down before proceeding further along with the transaction id flashing on the screen after successful payment.
Now the student can enter the basic form details including name, father/mother’s name, contact details, date of birth, hall ticket of the qualifying exam, SSC hall ticket number along with the year of passing the qualifying exam. Finally, proceed to pay the fee.
Now, after paying the fee one should start filling the basic details mentioned in the application form like category, qualifying examination roll number, exam center preference etc like personal details, education qualification and contact details.
Finally, you need to take print the form after the submission. All candidates can fix the recent photograph and get the printout of application form. It must be attested by either gazetted officer or Principal of your school. You will be all set after submitting it on the day of the exam to the invigilator.