AP ICET 2017 Application Form, Exam Date, Admit Card, Result
Andhra Pradesh ICET 2017 is the national level entrance exam which is conducting by Andhra University for academic session 2017. AP Integrated Common Entrance Test 2017 is ready to conduct for admission into MBA and MCA regular Courses. Andhra University gets responsibility on the behalf of A.P State Council of Higher Education. The AP ICET Application Form 2017 has issued online on its official website in February 2017. All students need to download official notification in 1st week of February 2017. You have to get all requirement of admission and start filling the application form. We have given the complete details here such as AP ICET 2017 Application Form, Exam Date, Admit Card, Result
APICET 2017 Important Dates
- Download AP ICET 2017 Notification: – 1st week of February 2017
- Online application form will start from – 1st week of February 2017
- The last date for submission of application without late fee: – 1st week of March 2017
- Rs.500/ -of late fee + Registration fee: – 2nd week of March 2017
- Last date of online applications with late fee of Rs.2000/- + Registration fee: – 3rd Week of March 2017
- Last date for submission of online application forms with late fee of Rs.5000/- + Registration fee: – End of March 2017
- The last date for receipt of applications with late fee of Rs.10,000/- + Registration fee: – 1st Week of May 2017
- Download APICET 2017 Hall Ticket: – April 2017
- Written test is going to conduct: – 2nd week of May 2017
- Download AP ICET Preliminary Key 2017: – After the 2-3 days of exam.
- Announcement of Results/ Rank Card: – End of May 2017
- Counseling will start from – June 2017
AP ICET 2017 Eligibility
- The students should be Indian Nationals and satisfy local / non-local status.
- Students should pass Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks for General and 45% marks of SC, ST reserved categories.
- The students who are appearing in the final year or semester they will eligible for admission and apply online.
All students need to visit APICET official website www.apicet.net.in. You have to click on the direct link of Apply online and read the instructions. Registration Fee Payment Procedure page will appear on the screen and select mode of Payment either AP Online or Debit / Credit Card.
After the payment, you can enter the Students Name, Date of Birth, Father Name, Mobile number and click on submit. Now you have to fill the complete application form by entering the ask details.
All students need to upload recent passport size photograph, signature in the valid format. We always recommend that student can select nearest examination centers during the filling the application form.
After filling all details, students can view it again and click on submit and take a print out.
APICET 2017 Exam Centers
- Anantapur, Guntur, Kurnool, Srikakulam, Amalapuram, Kadapa,
- Nellore, Tirupathi, Bhimavaram, Kakinada, Ongole, Vijayawada,
- Chittor, Kuppum, Rajamahendravaram (RJY), Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram
AP ICET 2017 Exam Pattern
Written Test has scheduled in May 2017 at various examination centers in all over Andhra Pradesh state. Now you need to know about the paper pattern which has given here.
- There will be 200 Multiple Choice Questions in the written exam.
- Students have to get only 150 minutes for attempting the paper.
- There will be three sessions i.e. Section A, Section B, Section C
- Section A will be having 75 MCQ from Analytical Ability
- Mathematical Ability MCQ will ask in Section B.
- Section C will have 50 MCQ from Communication Ability.
APICET 2017 Hall Ticket Download
Students need to download AP ICET 2017 Admit Card online on its official website. You need to click on the direct link of Hall Ticket and enter the ask details. As per information, all students can enter the Application Number and Date of Birth (DOB) and click on GET HALL TICKET. Admit Card will appear on the screen and download it in the pdf format. Students don’t forget to carry admit card at the exam center.
APICET 2017 Answer Keys
Answer key performs an important role in the examination point of view. You have to match the answer by downloading the answer key. The Direct link will give on Home Page and click on AP ICET Final Answer Key 2017. Answer key will display on the screen and download it for matching the answer.
AP ICET Result/ Rank Card 2017
After the exam, students want to know the result which will possible to announce in the month of May 2017. As per information, After 15 days result will upload on its official website. All students have to enter the Application Number, Date of Birth for checking the results. Once result will show on screen must have to check the score and download its pdf format.
APICET 2017 Web Counseling & Seat Allotment
The final step of admission will be counseling. You have to register online for counseling. Students can fill their choice of colleges and lock it. It will lock you will not able to change it. Now you have to wait for APICET Seat Allotment 2017. Students can log into an account and download allotment letter. You must have to report at allotted institute and get the confirmation letter.