Assam CEE 2016 Notification| Application Form| Exam Date
The Dibrugarh University is going to held Assam Combined Entrance Exam (Assam CEE 2016) for getting admission into MBBS / BDS, BE / B.tech courses. Dibrugarh University was established in 1965 under Act, 1965 ordered by the Assam Legislative Assembly. Assam CEE is conducted by Dibrugarh University ever year for admission for academic year for vacant seats. Online application will be uploaded on its official website.
Huge number of Assam CEE 2016 Engineering/ Medical Application form for the exam will be filled online on its official website. Candidate who are waiting for the application form and notification they fill their application form. Candidates can get more updates regarding the Assam CEE 2016 application form, Notification, registration, Eligibility, Exam Pattern etc.
Assam CEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Age of candidates should not be more than 21 year. Candidates must have citizenship of India and residence of Assam. Candidates must have to 50% marks in 12th class for General, 45% marks for SC and 40% marks for SC and also studied Physics Chemistry, Biological and English.
Assam CEE 2016 Online Registration
Candidates need to fill their application form on its official website www.ceemedu.org. Candidates can click on online apply and start filling application form. Candidates have to enter all required details such as personal, education and other details. Candidates can submit it and take a print out. Candidates need to pay their exam fee.
Assam CEE 2016 Application Fee
Candidates who want to appear for Medical exam they have to pay Rs.1040/- for MBBS / BDS course. Candidates who have filled for B.E/ B.Tech course only they can deposit Rs.1040/-. Candidates who want to apply for both Engineering and medical they can pay Rs.1240/-.
Assam CEE 2016 Admit Card
Assam CEE 2016 Admit Card- Dibrugarh University made available Assam CEE 2016 Hall ticket for downloading from May 7, 2016 onwards. It is an important document for identification of candidate because without it entry of the candidates is not allowed.
Download admit card
- Go to Official Website for www.ceemedu.org or click the link given below
- Login with your application form number and date of birth.
- Explore through Assam CEE Admit Card 2016 and click on it.
- Download the admit Card.
- Check all the details are correct.
- Concede card will be shown on the screen
- Take a print out for your utilization.
Assam CEE board prepares two copies of Assam CEE 2016 Admit Card. One copy for candidate and another copy will be sent to the exam center. Candidates have also to sign the copy of admit card kept at the center in the presence of the invigilator. Applicants will have to furnish this admit card during counseling. To mark answer in the OMR sheet, one must also be carrying black ball point pen.
Assam CEE 2016 Cut Off Marks
Cutoff is the minimum marks which a candidate must score to qualify an exam. Cutoff is determined by the conducting body of an exam. It is decided after the final draft of result is prepared. Assam CEE Medical 2016 examination authority will release the cut off score after the declaration of result.
General Category 50%
Reserved Category (OBC, SC & ST) 40%
As per the official, only those candidates will be considered qualified who will score the cutoff marks as prescribed under their respective category. Assam CEE Medical 2016 cut off score is the scores required to seek admission in MBBS and BDS courses offered at medical and dental colleges of Assam.
Assam CEE Cut Off Marks 2016 Assam CEE Result 2016
Assam CEE 2016 Result
Assam CEE 2016 is due May (tentative) 2016 and result of will be out in June (tentatively). When Assam CEE result will be declared, Dibrugarh University will announce Assam CEE 2016 cutoff in its official website. Candidates may check the Assam CEE 2016 result from the link below by submitting the Roll Number, and selecting the course (MBBS/ BDS or Engineering).
How to download Assam CEE 2016
- Candidates have to log on to the official web site at www.ceemedu.org
- Click on the tab Notification/ Result
- Search and click on the link” Assam CEE 2016 Result“
- Enter your details such as Registration no. and roll no.
- Click submits and your result shall appear on the screen.
- Save or Download the result and print it out.
Assam CEE 2016 Counselling
Dibrugarh University will conduct Counselling for Assam CEE 2016 tentatively in the second week of June 2016. Candidates can get all the details regarding the counselling schedule, document verification, allotment and admission to the Engineering courses at Assam colleges.
- Candidate have to pay counselling fee of Rs.500 during interview round
- Download the Assam CEE 2016 Application Form B to participate in Assam CEE 2016 Counselling for admission to Engineering courses and Submitted application for counseling to the Chairman, Admission Committee on the day of interview cum counselling
- In Form B application you have to fill al personal and qualifying details.
- Candidates must attend the Counselling of Assam CEE 2016 in person
- Seats allotment will be based on the merit rank of the candidates as well as their choices filled in the Assam CEE 2016 Application Form B and the seat availability.
Best of Luck!