Assam CEE 2017 Notification, Application Form
The Dibrugarh University is going to held Assam Combined Entrance Exam (Assam CEE 2017) for getting admission into MBBS / BDS, BE / B.tech courses. Dibrugarh University was established in 1965 under Act, 1965 ordered by the Assam Legislative Assembly. The Assam CEE 2017 Notification, Application Form has issued by Dibrugarh University in the month of March 2017. Assam CEE conducts by Dibrugarh University ever year for admission for the academic year for vacant seats.
Online application has uploaded on its official website. A Huge number of Assam CEE 2017 Engineering/ Medical Application form for the exam will fill online on its official website. A candidate who are waiting for the application form and notification they fill their application form. Candidates can get more updates regarding the Assam CEE 2017 application form, Notification, registration, Eligibility, Exam Pattern etc.
Assam CEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age of candidates should not be more than 21 years. Candidates must have citizenship of India and residence of Assam. Candidates must have to 50% marks in 12th class for General, 45% marks for SC and 40% marks for SC and also studied Physics Chemistry, Biological, and English.
Assam CEE 2017 Online Registration
You need to fill their application form on its official website www.ceemedu.org. Candidates can click on online apply and start filling the application form.
Candidates have to enter all required details such as personal, education and other details. You can submit it and take a print out. Candidates need to pay their exam fee.
Assam CEE 2017 Application Fee
Candidates who want to appear for the medical exam they have to pay Rs.1040/- for MBBS / BDS course. You have filled for B.E/ B.Tech course only they can deposit Rs.1040/-. Candidates who want to apply for both Engineering and medical they can pay Rs.1240/-.
Assam CEE 2017 Admit Card
Dibrugarh University made available Assam CEE 2017 Hall ticket for downloading from May 2017, onwards. It is an important document for identification of candidate because without it the entry of the candidates is not allowed.
Download admit card
- Go to Official Website for www.ceemedu.org or click the link given below
- Log in with your application form number and date of birth.
- Explore through Assam CEE Admit Card 2017 and click on it.
- Download the admit Card.
- Check all the details are correct.
- Concede card will be shown on the screen
- Take a print out for your utilization.
Dibrugarh University prepares two copies of Assam CEE 2017 Admit Card. One copy for the candidate and another copy will be sent to the exam center. Candidates have also to sign the copy of admit card kept at the center in the presence of the invigilator. Applicants will have to furnish this admit card during counseling. To mark the answer in the OMR sheet, one must also be carrying black ball point pen.
Assam CEE 2017 Cut Off Marks
The cutoff is the minimum marks which a candidate must score to qualify an exam. The cutoff is determined by the conducting body of an exam. It is decided after the final draft of the result is prepared. Assam CEE Medical 2017 examination authority will release the cutoff score after the declaration of result.
General Category: – 50%
Reserved Category (OBC, SC & ST): – 40%
As per the official, only those candidates will consider qualify who will score the cutoff marks as prescribed under their respective category. Assam CEE Medical 2017 cut-off score is the scores require to seek admission to MBBS and BDS courses offered at medical and dental colleges of Assam.
Assam CEE 2017 Result Check
Assam CEE 2017 is due May (tentative) 2017. The result of will out in June (tentatively). When Assam CEE result will declare, Dibrugarh University will announce Assam CEE 2017 cutoff on its official website. Candidates may check the Assam CEE 2017 result from the link below by submitting the Roll Number, and select the course (MBBS/ BDS or Engineering).
How to download Assam CEE Results 2017
- Candidates have to log on to the official website at www.ceemedu.org
- Click on the tab Notification/ Result
- Search and click on the link” Assam CEE 2017 Result“
- Enter your details such as Registration no. and roll no.
- Click submits and your result shall appear on the screen.
- Save or Download the result and print it out.
Assam CEE 2017 Counselling
Dibrugarh University will conduct Counselling for Assam CEE 2017 tentatively in the second week of June 2017. Candidates can get all the details regarding the counseling schedule, document verification, allotment and admission to the Engineering courses at Assam colleges.
- Candidate have to pay counselling fee of Rs.500 during interview round
- Download the Assam CEE 2017 Application Form B to participate in Assam CEE 2017 Counselling for admission to Engineering courses and submitted application for counseling to the Chairman, Admission Committee on the day of interview cum counseling
- In Form B application you have to fill as personal and qualifying details.
- Candidates must attend the Counselling of Assam CEE 2017 in person
- Seat allotment will be based on the merit rank of the candidates as well as their choices filled in the Assam CEE 2017 Application Form B and the seat availability.
Best of Luck!