BHU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2017 – Application Form, Exam Date, Pattern
Recently BHU University is going to organize a BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2017 for admission to its 4 years nursing (B.Sc.) Program. BHU is going to conduct B.Sc Nursing exam, so it is a golden chance for those students who is willing to seek admission in the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) to make their career in the field of nursing. So if you are planning to apply for this course then you can download the application form the official website. Lacks of students want to appear in the exam so they have to register. Before filling the forms, students have to check the complete article and BHU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2017 – Application Form, Exam Date, Pattern.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Exam Date 2017
The authorities will hold the examination most probably in the month of June 2017.
The exact date of the examination will be scheduled in June 2017.
Students have to report at examination center on or before time.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2017
If you want to apply then you are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Students who want to appear in the examination must have passed intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent with science subject like Physics, Chemistry. Biology from any recognized board or University or must have English subject.
- Students belong to general category must have 50% aggregate marks (PCBE) and students belong to SC and ST and OBC (non-layer) must have 40% aggregate marks.
- The age of the student should have to be between 17 to 25 years of age.
- Students who are appearing for the Intermediate or equivalent examination but their results are not declared shall be allowed to appear in the Entrance Test.
BHU B.Sc. Nursing Admission Form 2017
Students can only apply online at BHU website www.bhu.ac.in/ims or www.formzero.in/imsbhu the Information Bulletin. BHU B.Sc Nursing Online Application will be available on the website. Students are advised to submit their application form well before the last date in order to avoid last minute rush. For downloading, the application form students need to switch to the official website.
After that students will have to register themselves at the website. After duly filling the application form, students need to pay the application fee that is Rs.1000 for general category students and Rs.600 for reserved category students. The students pay the application fee online Via Debit or Credit card or through Internet banking or through Challan. After this student need to take print out of the successfully submitted form.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2017
- The question paper of the written Entrance Test will consist of 100 MCQ question.
- Each question will be of 4 marks.
- In the examination, the Questions will be asked from PCB as well as from Zoology. There will be 25 questions from each subject.
- The examination will be of maximum marks 400.
- Total time allotted for completing the exam will be 2 hours.
- It is good news for the students that No marks will be deducted for incorrect answers marked by the student because there is no negative marking.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Exam Admit Card 2017
Students who are searching for the admit card will have to download it from the official website. In order to appear in this examination, it is necessary that student should have admitted card with them. If any students forget to have BHU B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket, then they will not be allowed to sit in the examination center. Students can also check their exam centers, venue or time of examination on their admit card. The instructions given on the admit card are very useful for them. The admit card will be released by the university in the month of May 2017.
BHU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test Answer Key 2017
After successfully completing the examination, BHU University will release the answer key after some days. The answer key is useful for students by which the students can estimate their marks. Students need to visit the website i.e. www.bhuonline.in for download BHU B.Sc Nursing OMR Answer Sheet 2017. If the student finds any error or wrong answer in the answer key then they also report a complaint. The university will see it and make changes if needed.
BHU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2017
After holding the examination the university will release the BHU B.Sc Nursing Results 2017 in a few days of the main website. The students will get their examination result from the official links available on the website. Only those who pass the test will be called- up for the next round i.e. round.
BHU B.Sc. Nursing Cut off 2017
BHU will release the cut off list very soon after the declaration of result on their main website. The cut-off is the minimal passing score needed by a student is required to secure for getting admission in any course. The BHU B.Sc Nursing Cut-off marks are different for each category, so students ensure that they check the cutoff list according to their category.
BHU B.Sc. Nursing Counseling 2017
Banaras Hindu University will hold the counseling as the examination results have announced. The conducting authority will be going to conduct computerized counseling procedure for admission to various courses during the session 2017. At the time of BHU B.Sc. Nursing Counseling the students bring their original documents as in admit card, age proof of birth, high school mark, 10th, 12th mark certificate etc.