BHU PMT Counselling 2016| Counseling Result| Seat Allotment
Candidates who have Register online form for BHU PMT 2016 on or before date are eligible to participate in BHU PMT 2016 Counseling Rounds for the current year in the month of July 2016. BHU is the oldest University of Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. Candidates can check complete detail for counseling for BHU PMT 2016 by visiting its official website regularly.
BHU MBBS Counseling 2016 will be managed in two rounds only if candidate will not report to counseling centre at allocated time then University will not provide seat to candidate. Seat allocation totally depends on the seat availability and some parameters fulfilled by candidates:
- Candidates have valid Score Card of AIPMT 2016
- Candidates should follow registration process for academic session 2016-17.
- Participants should have 10+2 certification.
- Candidates should have Medical Fitness certificate.
- Candidates should reach at counseling venue on date.
BHU MBBS, BDS Exam Counselling Dates 2016
Candidates must participate in first round of BHU PMT 2016 for reclamation for next round. Candidates are advised to get Rs.20000/ – on the time of counseling which includes all expenditure of college for admission purpose. Candidates who get BHU MBBS Admission Letter 2016 on the spot will signed a bond on a legal document for confirmation of completion of course with that college.
If candidates want to cancel their admission for any purpose should pay penalty to institution for refund of admission. BHU has authority to cancel admission of candidates under any condition which are given below. The counseling process should be done in two steps.
- If candidate failed to deposit the admission fee on last date.
- If candidate has not submitting necessary document mentioned in counseling letter.
- If candidate will not continue their regular classes.
- If Candidates submit Invented mark sheet/certificate/signature/photograph.
List of Required Documents at Counselling Venue
- 10th & 12th original certificate along with photocopy
- AIPMT 2016 Admit Card and Score Card.
- AIPMT 2016 Counselling letter
- Passport size photograph
- Reserve category certificate (if applicable)
BHU Pre Medical Test Seat Allotment Result 2016
All candidates need to participate in first step according to their rank. If candidates will not participate in 1st round then they will not eligible to participate in second round so BHU PMT 2016 first round counseling is necessary for all valid rank holders. That student who was not get seat can take part in second round by following above procedure.