COMEDK PGET 2017 Application Form, Apply Online, Registration
The government of Karnataka has published notification for COMEDK PGET 2017 Application Form for the consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental entrance exam. It is for those students who have already done their graduation and applying for the post graduation entrance test. Those students who are willing to get admission in best University or Colleges can apply for COMEDK PG Entrance Exam 2017. It is one of the most famous entrance exam conducted in the Karnataka.
Large numbers of students from all over the India are applying for the COMEDK PGET 2017. This exam is held every year to offer admission to the desirable and deserving students. The main purpose of conduct of this exam is to take admission of all eligible and qualified students in Post Graduate courses.
COMEDK PG Online Application Procedure 2017
The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental colleges of Bangalore and Karnataka will be conducting this of test to check the ability of students for Post Graduate courses whether they are applicable to give the exam or not. Through these entrance exam, students will automatically prepare for facing the tough competitions.
Applicants who want to apply for COMEDK PGET, the application form is available. Applicants can fill COMEDK PGET 2017 Online Application Form before the last date of submission. The registration process will be starting in the month of November and in the December month, the application forms will be released by the COMEDK conducting body. Let’s talk about how to and what to fill in the application form, some suggested steps are here through which you can found it easy to fill the application form.
Students have to enter their full name as which it appears in class 10 or 12 or SSLC marks sheet. Course applying that is faculty selects the course Medical/ Dental.
How to Apply COMEDK PGET 2017 Online Application Form
- Please ensure that you must meet the eligibility criteria for their course.
- Students have to enter their e-mail id and mobile no.
- Please select a unique id proof it can be voter id, passport, pan card, driving license or Adhaar card.
- After a successful registration, you will be received a user id and password on your registered mobile number and e-mail id.
- Then, click on the EDIT button which is directed to the COMEDK PGET application form.
- After that, you have to log in with your user id and password to complete the COMEDK application process.
- Personal details including your Name, Category, Parent’s name, Corresponding Address, Date of Birth, Nationality etc. have to be entered by you in the application form.
- Please enter that detail only which is required in the application form.
- Education qualifications have to be mentioned in the application form.
- Adding internship detail, the name of the institute last studied, other pursued entrance exam, enter the total marks obtained in each year and etc.
- Along with rest of the details, you have to upload scanned copy.
- Upload image and documents, passport size colored photograph and your signature.
If any student who have studied in foreign where marketing system may not be applicable and only grades are given in that case they may indicate the grade and must attach the genuine grade report giving marks corresponding ranges issued by the university in which the student has studied.
Students have to pay the examination fee as per their opted choice for the colleges/courses.
COMEDK PGET 2017 Fee Structure
Students can pay COMEDK PGET Fee Rs.3000/ -.
Students applying for UNI-GAUGE PGMD Rs.2500/ -.
Applying for both the above courses is Rs.4500/ –
Application fee can be paid either online or offline.
The online payment can be done through Net Banking, Credit Card, and Debit Card while for the offline.
The payment can be done through AXIS bank Challan.
You have to select the application fee mode in the application form.