DU JAT 2017 Application Form – How to Apply Online
Delhi University Faculty of Social Science Sociology and Humanities has all set to discharge the official notification and outline for DU Joint Admission Test (JAT) 2017 to offer the admission to the qualified competitors into various Bachelor courses like Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), Bachelor of Business Studies (BBE), Bachelor of Administration (BA), and so forth. Students who are intrigued and qualified and willing to take confirmation in Delhi University can apply DU JAT 2017 Application Form through online mode on www.du.ac.in.
Students have to visit the official website of DU and fill the form properly along with required scanned certificates and recent passport size Photograph. Students need to pay the application charges via online by Credit/Debit Card or using their Net Banking. DU JAT Application Forms will be obtainable in the month of May 2017 online. Selection of the students will be based on entrance exam which will be led by DU Exam Board in the month of June 2017. Students need to stay associated with us on this web page to get more insights about Delhi University JAT Application 2017.
Delhi University JAT (BMS/ BA/ BBA) Application Form Procedure 2017
DU Joint Admission Test which is well known as JAT is placement tests which are led by the Delhi University (DU) every year. The Application form for DU JAT 2017 yet to be issued in the month of May 2017. Admission seeking students need to visit the official web page and download the notification to know about the Application Form Accessibility, Qualification Criteria, Exam Date, and Result and so on.
Students can avail all these information on this web portal as well. Students those are going to fill the University Of Delhi JAT Online Forms must be 10+2 pass out from CBSE or its equivalent school along with at least 60% marks. SC, ST, CW and PwD categories students have required securing at least 55% marks. Students must have below information for filling the application form completely.
12th Class Mark sheet
E-mail address, Mobile number,
Scanned passport-sized photograph & Signature
Student’s Annual Family Income in INR
DU JAT Application Fee 2017
The registration fee for SC/ST/PWD will be Rs. 250/- for each course and Registration fee for all others shall be Rs.500/- for each course Categories (Unreserved, OBC etc.) The application fee will be non-refundable. Students can pay the fee through online by using the Debit/ Credit Card. If the student will not pay the fee then application form will cancel.
How to fill Delhi University JAT Application Form 2017
- Students need to visit on du official website i.e. http://admission.du.ac.in/.
- Students have to create Login details by filing the valid Email Id, Mobile Number, and accurate details about the students.
- Students required to log on to the DU UG Admission portal with their registered email Id and password to fill the online application form.
- Now Students must need to fill all required field along with precise details and Passport Size Photograph, Signature, Educational documents and copy of Identity Proof.
- When all the aforementioned documents are submitted, the student can continue with the click on Submit button.
- A student might now begin with the web filling of the enlistment form & click on Apply in New Course & select the course.
- Subsequent to giving complete data, students need to pay required fee.
- Competitor’s application accommodation process will be finished simply after payment of the online enlistment charge.
- Download the acknowledge receipt for future use.