GATE 2017 – Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Pattern, Notification
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is well known as GATE, is an examination that fundamentally tests the far-reaching comprehension of the applicants in different undergraduate subjects in various Engineering / Architecture / Technology courses as well as PG level subjects in Science as well. The score is utilized for affirmations to Post-Graduate projects such as M.E./M.Tech and Direct Ph.D. The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) & seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs at Kanpur, Delhi, Guwahati, Madras Kharagpur, Bombay, and Roorkee) jointly carry out of GATE 2017. Check latest news for GATE 2017 – Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Pattern, Notification here.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) is responsible for conducting GATE 2017. Candidates who are eligible for the exam those candidates have to fill the application form online and start filling the application form by following the guidelines and instruction. Candidates have to go through this article and check what kind of information is required. Lacks of candidates appears in the exam so they will be able to get admission as well as recruitment purpose.
GATE 2017 Online Registration
Competitors those are going to attend GATE 2017 Entrance Exam are required to download information brochure available on GATE authorized website. Candidates are required to read all the process carefully before applying for the same. Competitors need to enlist and fill the application by means of online mode only. The thumb impression, photo, signature, qualifying degree and category endorsement (SC/ST/PWD) which is applicable, must be transferred amid the online application.
Candidates can require entering the Identity number in their recognizable proof of ID card of any one of, Voter ID, Aadhaar UID, PAN Card, substantial College ID, and Driving License while they are applying for GATE 2017. The applicants, who don’t have any of these ID cards, will not allow participating in the exam. If any candidates belong to outside of India, then a legitimate Passport/Government issued ID/College ID/Employee ID might be acknowledged as the perceived recognizable proof.
GATE 2017 Educational Qualification
Instructions to fill GATE 2017 Application Form
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official web page of GATE 2017.
- Now they have to click online application link appearing on the page.
- Fill all the required details asked by blank boxes.
- Now submit your educational certificates.
- After submitting the forms candidates need to pay required form fees.
- Now click on submit button
- Take print out of confirmation page for future reference.
GATE 2017 Application Fees
- Women candidates have to pay Rs.750/-.
- SC/ST/PWD belonging category candidates can pay Rs.750/-.
- Candidates, those belongs to all other category need to pay Rs.1500/-.
- International candidates: – 50 US Dollars
- Here is one thing is very important to know all the candidates that the application fee is non-refundable for all the candidates.
GATE 2017 Age Limit
There is no any maximum age has defined from GATE Entrance Exam authority Side.
GATE 2017 Exam Pattern & Structure
There is one and only paper of GATE comprising of 100 imprints. There will be 65 questions of the sort and numerical answer sort (NAT). The time will be allotted only 3 hours.
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ): – It will be carrying 1 or 2 marks each in all papers and sections and each question is having 4 choices so candidates have to pick only one choice.
Numerical Answer Questions: – Each Question will be having 1 or 2 marks. An answer is a real number which will be entered by the candidate using the virtual keypad.
GATE 2017 Exam Syllabus
It is held for the 23 and hopefuls are required to pick only one paper according to his/her decision. There is a different syllabus for every paper.
- Aerospace Engineering AE
- Instrumentation Engineering IN
- Agricultural Engineering AG
- Mathematics MA
- Architecture and Planning AR
- Mechanical Engineering ME
- Biotechnology BT
- Mining Engineering MN
- Civil Engineering CE
- Metallurgical Engineering MT
- Chemical Engineering CH
- Petroleum Engineering PE
- Computer Science and Information Technology CS
- Physics PH
- Chemistry CY
- Production and Industrial Engineering PI
- Electronics and Communication Engineering EC
- Textile Engineering and Fibre Science TF
- Electrical Engineering EE
- Engineering Sciences XE
- Ecology and Evolution EY
- Life Sciences XL**
- Geology and Geophysics GG
GATE 2017 Admit Card & Hall Ticket
Admit card is very important documents and the same will be required for the contender to get entered in the examination lobby. Hopefuls won’t be allowed to get entered the examination corridor on the off chance that they would not have their GATE Hall Ticket alongside them. The applicant can download it from authority website by using their name, DOB and Registration Number. There are so many applicants those are applied for the exam and waiting for Admit Card. Download link will be live on 5th Jan 2016.
GATE 2017 Answer Key Set Wise Download
As we all know that It is going to hold on 4th, 5th, 11th, 12th February 2017 and after the successfully conducted the test candidates will start searching for the GATE Answer Sheet 2017, here is good news for the applicants that Exam authority will release keys with the complete set wise in pdf format after the exam. After the exam, the Authority will start working on the answer sheet and after the valuation, the answer sheet answer key will be released. Applicants have to visit on the official website to download the answer keys.
GATE 2017 Result – Score Card
The result will declare on 27th March 2017 for the candidates who have shown up for the exam hung on February 4th, 5th, 11th & 12th, 2017. Candidates can check their correct status through GATE Result 2017. Score Card will independently accessible for download on authority website. Candidates need to enter the Registration Number/ Date of Birth and other things.
GATE 2017 Cut off Marks
GATE Exam Authority will release cut off marks separated after result online only on its official website. After finishing the exam successfully applicants wish to know about their actual position. Candidates can avail the cutoff marks for the arrangements they made in the exam. Applicants have to sit tight for the last GATE 2017 Cut Off List. Candidates can get cut off marks by visiting the website.
GATE 2017 Important Dates
Application charge for GATE 2017 would need to be made through online/Debit & Credit card / e-challan via only. Form Fees details are:
- Starting Date for Application Form: – 1st September 2016.
- Last Date for Application Form Submission: – 4th October 2016
- Request for modifying in the Choice of City: – 16th November 2016
- Correction in Application Form: – 17th November 2016.
- GATE 2017 Admit Card will be Issuing Date: 5th January 2017
- Online Exam Date (CBT): 4th, 5th & 11th, 12th February 2017
- Declaration of GATE Results 2017 will be: 27th March 2017