JNU CBEE M.Sc Counselling 2016, Seat Allotment Result
JNU CBEE Counselling 2016: JNU has issued notification for admission in Master Degree courses for academic session 2016. Large number of candidates have appeared and applied for admission in best government university in India. Combined Entrance Examination (CBEE) is an entrance examination test organized by Jawaharlal Nehru University. Candidates who qualify JNU CBEE 2016 they are preferable to get admission in post-graduation courses in various fields like
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Chemistry
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Biotechnology
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Physics
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Agriculture
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Fisheries Science
JNU M.Sc. Biotechnology, Agriculture Counseling Dates 2016
JNU CBEE 2016 is a national level examination conducted on 16th to 19th May 2016. Candidates who have completed their graduation in Physics, Chemistry, and Biotechnology etc. are eligible to apply for the entrance exam. JNU CBEE Offline Counselling 2016 is ready to start after declaration of result which will be announced on June 2016. Candidates can get all information from the official website of conducting authority. Written exam was conducted at various examination centers.
Jawaharlal Nehru University situated in New Delhi is very popular university in all over country. It is established in the year 1939. JNU has received the highest Grade i.e. 3.9 out of 4 which provided to educational institution. Candidates can apply for counseling by getting complete updates from this article and official notification. Candidates need to read this article carefully and see important instruction for counseling.
Instructions for JNU CBEE M.Sc Physics, Chemistry Counseling 2016
- Candidates who completed their graduation and passed JNU CBEE 2016 exam are eligible to participate in the counselling process.
- Candidates need to visit the official website jnu.ac.in.
- Candidates must bring the counselling letter at the counselling venue.
- Candidates can get seat allotment by JNU CBEE 2016 counselling procedure.
- Seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit list prepared by conducting authority.
- Candidates must confirm the seat by paying the admission fee at the counselling venue.
- Candidates must have mentioned the choice of college otherwise their admission shall be cancelled.
- Candidates can check result and counselling process form the official website.
JNU CBEE 2016 First Iteration of Counselling: Candidates will get seat in first iteration on the basis of lower rank secured by candidates. Candidates have to visit official website and download schedule for counseling and report at counseling venue on or before last date.
JNU CBEE 2016 Second Iteration of Counselling: 2nd Round counselling is going to start after completion of first iteration. Candidates who didn’t allocate any seat in above round can perform in second round. Candidates can stay in touch for more updates regarding the admission.
Best of Luck!