NIMCET 2017: Application Form, Apply Online, Exam Date, Pattern
Official Notification has published online in the month of February to March 2017. NIT Agartala has decided to conduct NIT MCA Entrance Test 2017 shortly known as NIMCET. The eligible students are invited to apply for this exam by filling the admission form. It is one of the most popular National Level Entrance Test 2017 conducted to give admission into MCA (Master of Computer Applications Program) offered by 11 participating National Institutes of Technology such as Allahabad, Bhopal, NIT Agartala, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Calicut, Raipur, Surathkal, Durgapur, Warangal, and Tiruchirappalli. You can get complete details here such as NIMCET 2017: Application Form, Apply Online, Exam Date, Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Results, Counselling
NIMCET 2017 Eligibility
The students need to meet eligibility criteria for appearing in the examination.
Students should be the Indian citizen.
For the general category, students need to have at least 60% Percentages of marks in aggregate or 6.5 CGPA in B.Sc or B.Sc (Hons)
Students must be passed BCA or BIT or B.E/B.Tech or equivalents from the reputed institute. It will be 55% percentages marks or 6.0 CGPA for SC, ST
Students who are appearing for the qualifying examination they also eligible to take NIMCET 2017.
NIMCET 2017 Important Dates
Online Application Form will available from 2nd week of March 2017
The last date filled application submission till 18th April 2017 (up to 03.00 PM)
Availability of admit card from 2nd week of May 2017
NIMCET 2017 date of exam: May 2017 last Sunday
Announcement of Result (Tentative): 1st week of June 2017
Online Choice Filling opening date: 2nd week of June 2017
Choice filling: 2nd week of June 2017
NIMCET Exam Pattern 2017
Question paper contains 120 multiple-choice questions that also covering the following subjects.
- Mathematics: 50 questions
- Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning: 40 questions
- Computer Awareness: 10 questions
- General English: 20 questions
Students have two hours’ time duration to solve the Question Paper.
For each correct answer, the student will get 4 marks.
Wrong answer student will lose one mark from the grand total.
NIT MCA Admission Procedure 2017
The admission process will be based on the mark scored by the student in NIMCET. The student who obtained rank in the exam they will be called for the admission process.
Before going to apply for this exam, the students are advised to read the features regarding applying for the exam that includes a syllabus for the test, criteria to award a rank, test centers, rank card and admission procedure etc.
How to Apply Online For NIMCET 2017
In order to apply for the exam, students advised taking the following steps
- Students should apply for the exam through online mode only. Every student must follow the instructions strictly as given in the website.
- Along with the application, the general category students should pay the non-refundable processing fee Rs.2000 and it will be Rs.1000/ for SC/ST.
- Students can make the payment through SBI-I collect
- Students are advised to register on NIMCET website with login and password after only they will be advised to fill all the details based on the instructions provided in the Online Application Form
- After successful completion of the application forms, the student needs to verify whether the given details are correct or not.
- After that, students need to press submit button, within few minutes a complete application form with unique application number will generate for the future use.
- At the same time, students are required to take the printout of the filled or generated application form. The applications without supporting documents as well as the payment receipt will be summarily rejected
NIMCET 2017 Admit Card Download
The student who successfully completed the application form they also instructed to download admits carding by visiting official web portal. It will not be sent to the students individually by post. The eligible students can download their own Admit Cards through online. Without admit card, the student will not allow appearing or sitting in the exam. So students must have to download hall ticket online by login to account.
NIMCET 2017 Result/ Score Card
NIMCET Result will declare on the official web portal. Students can check their result by visiting official web portal. The result will update in 1st week of June 2017. The conducting authority (NIT) will release the results as well as the merit list also updated by the author. After an announcement of the result, every student can access the link provided by the authorities to get the result. Generally, the NIT MCA Test Result 2017 will display in subject wise, total marks and rank.
How to Check NIMCET Result
- In order to check the result, you just click on official link
- Then search for NIMCET Result link after that enter your roll number and date of birth
- Then the result will show and download the result in pdf
- Finally take print out for future reference
NIMCET 2017 Cut Off Marks
In the exam, every student needs to score minimum cutoff marks to get the admission in various NIT colleges. The NIMCET Cutoff marks will prepare by the conducting authority, in general, a number of students appeared in the test. They wish to score more marks in the exam to get admissions from the reputed institutes. The cutoff will fix based on the Number of seats and other factors. The cutoff marks will release on its website for all participating institutes.