REAP 1st Round Counselling 2017 is going to start for Rajasthan Engineering Admission process (REAP) 2017 for admission in Engineering courses. Candidates will be selected on the basis of JEE Main 2017 rank and 10+2 Marks. REAP 2017 was organized in the month of May 2017 by Rajasthan Board of Technical Education. Now it’s time for counselling process which should be done in multiple rounds according to rank in JEE Main 2017.
Qualified candidates who have eligible to get admission in Undergraduate courses in Engineering and Architecture field in Rajasthan state those candidates must have to participate in the counseling. Candidates can check Rajasthan PET 2017 Counselling procedure by accessing its official website. For the counseling process, two lists will be prepared by the Managing institution on the basis of Merit. The two lists are:
- The First Merit List prepared on the basis of JEE Main 2017 Marks.
- The Second Merit List two prepared on the basis of XII Percentage.
REAP 1st Round Counselling 2017
Candidates need to fill REAP 2017 Web Counselling form for seat allotment on its official website. Counselling will start in the month of June 2017. You can check the last date for filling online form from the direct link of the website. Online Counselling will include various steps given below.
- Candidates need to register the REAP Counselling form 2017 by filling basic detail.
- You can pay Counselling fee by online or offline mode by filling detail in the column.
- Candidates can select a college in which they want to get admission from the list available on its website.
- Candidates need to fill choice of college carefully.
- Once your choice filling has saved then you will not change in that.
- After submitting the form, candidates will receive the provisional letter from the managing institution.
- If candidates will satisfy with the seat then they need to confirm the seat by visiting Counselling venue and submit admission fee.
- If candidates will not satisfy then you can fill online form for next round.
- Candidates who belong to PWD, KM, AND EX-S should report to Rajkiya Polytechnic Mahavidyalaya Jodhpur by following above instructions.
Necessary Document for Verification
- Class 10, 10+2 Certificate
- JEE Main 2017 Admit Card
- JEE Score Card 2017
- Reservation certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Domicile of Rajasthan
- Counselling fee Receipt with provisional letter
Candidates who have failed to verify their documents then those candidates will not be able to get the seat.
REAP 2017 First Round Counselling is going to start in the month of June 2017 and done according to the rank range provided on its website.
Candidates who did not get seat in first counseling can apply for second counselling by following the same procedure. Candidates can participate in third counseling from this to this date by reaching the counselling place on mentioned date and time.
Best of Luck!