UPSEE 2017 Application Form – Apply Online Here
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE 2017) is furthermore known as AKTU. UPSEE is a state level entrance exam which is organized by the Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh to provide the admission to various Engineering, Management, Medical and many other programs. UPSEE will release the notification about the application form on its official web page in the month of January 2017. UPSEE 2017 Application Form will be accessible online in the month of February 2017.
Students need to submit the application form along with correct information and required documents/fee within the prescribed time period. Admission seeking Students can get all the required information related to Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam Application Form like Date, Age, Fee, Time, Eligibility, Process and much more on this page. Students can check the entire information about UPSEE 2017 on http://upsee.nic.in/.
UPTU SEE Online Application Form 2017
Students can apply for UPSEE 2017 exam by filling the Application Form which is provided through online mode only. Students can fill the application form from the official site of UPSEE which is http://upsee.nic.in/. To get admission for various courses, UPTU SEE Application Form will be obtainable from the last week of February 2017 (Tentative). Students are advised that they must keep the printout of the confirmation page for the future utilize.
There is no any different mode available for applying for UPSEE 2017. Students who are going to apply for the UPSEE need to submit the scanned photograph, signature, and certificates certify copy & left-hand thumb impression. Application fee needs to pay online mode only.
Qualification Criteria: To appear in UPSEE 2017 entrance examination Students are required to passed 10+2 from U.P. Board or its equivalent from any recognized Board with 45% Marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category students).
Age Limitation: There is no age limit required for admission to the courses offered by UPSEE 2017.
UPSEE 2017 Important Dates
AKTU will be uploaded notification: January 2017.
Availability of UPTU Online Application Form will be February 2017.
Last date of submission application forms: March 2017.
Last Date of Application Correction: Last March 2017.
Admit Card will be downloaded on Second Week of April 2017.
Date of written Examination: April 2017.
Results will be announced online on – May 2017
UPSEE 2017 Application Fees
The Entrance Examination Fee for UPSEE-2017 is defined bellow:
- Application Fee for Male/Transgender students of General and OBC Category is Rs. 1000/.
- Application Fee for Female Students/ Physically Handicapped/SC/ST is Rs. 500/.
How to fill UPSEE 2017 Online Application Form
The Students, who are interested in admission in upcoming session for various courses & fulfilling the requirement of the UPSEE 2017, need to take beneath mentioned steps to fill up the application form online. UPSEE Online Application Form submission will be completed in following 3 easy stages:
- Online Registration.
- Uploading of Scanned Images of Signature, Photograph, and Thumb Impression.
- Payment of Examination Fee.
- Now open the website www.upsee.nic.in and select the appropriate link for filling up the UPSEE application form 2017.
- Click on UP State Entrance Examination for UG (UPSEE-2017) link for filling the application form for admission in to Under Graduate programmes: B.Tech./BHMCT/BFAD/ B.Pharm/BFA/ straight admission to 2nd year of B.Tech./B.Pharm.
- Go after the link “UP State Entrance Examination for PG (UPSEE-2017)” for filling the UPSEE Engineering Application Form to get admission into PG programs: MBA/MAM (Dual Degree)/MCA/straight admission into 2nd year of MCA.
- Now click on Apply button and the fresh page will be open which contains entire information related to admission procedure; read it carefully before proceeds further.
- Now click on Click Here to Proceed button and fill entire required data inaccurately.
Stage I: Registration and Filling up required details:
- Submit entire required details about yourself including your education, address, course applied for, contact details etc. in the prescribed format.
- After filling requisite information, you are required to choose “Password” and security question. You are required to keep in mind this “Password” until the examination is over. Please keep safe your Password and Application Number for future login into the system over again.
- If you want to change in application form click on edit button and make it corrects.
- If you are satisfied with details entered by you then click on submit button.
- Be again sure and if satisfied then click on final submit button, once you click on submit button then you will not be able to make any changes after that.
- Now the system will generate an application number, take it and keep it safe for further utilize.
Stage II: Uploading of Scanned Images of Signature, Photograph, and Thumb Impression
- Students will be preceded for a further round.
- Upload your recent passport size color photograph but size must be only 100KB in jpeg format only.
- Now upload your signature in JPEG Format in size of 30 KB.
- Upload left thumb impression in JPEG Format with the utmost size of 30 KB.
- If you fully convinced with uploaded images then click on submit button.
Stage III: Payment of Examination Fee:
After finishing the Stage I and Stage II, students may proceed to Stage 3 for payment of Examination Fee.
- The examination fee of UPSEE 2017 can be made On-Line ONLY through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- For doing the payment through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking, choose “Mode of Payment” and click on the link “Proceed for Payment” for UPSEE 2017 fee.
- After successfully completed the payment transaction number will be generated through the system, keep it safe for future use.
- After the payment a click on “Download Confirmation Page”. You should download this “Affirmation Page” by clicking this connection and recovery the “Confirmation Page” for the record.
- You are additionally instructed to bring two duplicates with respect to print-outs of this “Affirmation page” and keep them safeguarded for the record and future correspondence. Presently your application structure is finished. You may log out.