Aligarh Muslim University is ready to conduct the entrance exam for admission into various courses. You have good news regarding the MBA entrance exam. For this, AMU MBA Application Form 2018 is important to fill for be a part of the exam. AMU is going to conduct an entrance examination form for the academic session of 2018 those candidates who want to take admission in MBA, MBA-IB, and PGDIBF. AMU is going to conduct AMU MBA Entrance Exam 2018 in which they test the candidate that he/she is eligible to get admission in their university if candidate clear the exam then he/she will be able to get admission.
- Exam Name: – AMU MBA Entrance Exam 2018
- Information for: – AMU MBA Application
- Admission into: – MBA or MBA (IB) or PG Diploma
- Mode of Application: – Online Mode
Date of application will be from 1st Week of January to 4th week of February 2018. All eligible candidates can apply online by filling the admission form. AMU Admission will be on the basis of the merit list and marks in personal interview.
The candidate who is interested in appearing in the entrance examination is required to fill the application online, as there is no other mode of applying. Candidates can go to below and see important information about the exam. Candidates who are going to apply for the application those can also send the application along with the documents which are mentioned below.
List of Documents
- 10th & 12th Class Self-attested copy
- Category Certificate
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- No Objection Certificate
- GATE Score Card (if any)
How to fill AMU MBA Application Form 2018
Candidates who are going for filling the AMU Application Form for MBA or MBA (IB) or PG Diploma Program they have to read the instruction which is available on the AMU Official Website.
- First of all, a candidate has to visit the official website of AMU.
- Candidates have to click on the application form tab.
- A new page will display on the screen then & choose the course for which they want to apply.
- Candidates are required to fill separate AMU MBA Admission Forms for each course of study.
- Application Forms shall not be transferred from one course of study to another under any circumstances.
- You need to enter the correct and proper information and then needed to upload the required scanned documents.
- After that, the candidate can click on submit button to submit the application form.
- Now you have to pay the application fee, candidates can pay the application fee either online or offline.
- As you complete your application form, you must have to take the Printout of the PDF Generated Application Form.
- Now candidates have to submit the AMU MBA Online Form either by hand or sent by Registered Post / Speed Post or Courier to the below address.
The Admission Section,
Office of the Controller of Examinations,
AMU, Aligarh – 202 002
AMU MBA Application Fee 2018
All candidates who want to appear in this examination they have to pay Rs.500/ -. There are three modes of paying the application fee. A candidate can opt for the mode as per their choice. Candidates can pay the application fee through online payment by Net Banking, Credit or Debit Card or Bank Challan or Demand Draft.
You can attach the appropriate Demand Draft or Cash Receipt along with other necessary documents with the Form. Candidates have advised not fold the application form. You must attach the original Demand Draft or Cash Receipt with his or her AMU Application Form and also write his or her name, D.O.B, the course. You can mention the Transaction ID on the back side of the Demand Draft or Cash Receipt. If a candidate submits more than one form then in that condition form will summarily reject.
Stay in touch with us