AP ECET 2018 Application Form invited in the month of February 2018 through online mode. All students have to register for participating in the exam. The AP ECET 2018 is the common entrance test which conducts for Engineering Diploma and BSC (Mathematics) Degree. AP ECET 2018 Apply Online is the easy and simple mode of completing the application. It is conducted by the JNT University Anantapur on the behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education.
Students can also get admission to provide lateral admission for second year regular Bachelor of Engineering and B.Tech courses in the various colleges, Institutes, and Universities. Students who are looking for admission lateral entry into the second year Pharmacy courses they can also apply for AP ECET 2018.
All students who are going to apply for exam those students need to fill the AP ECET Online Form. Before filling the application form, students must have to required information.
- Hall Ticket Number
- Date of Birth: – Birth Certificate/ SSC Certificate
- Local Status
- Income of Parents Certificate
- Caste Certificate for Reserved category
- Special category NCC, PH, Sport, CAP
AP ECET Application Form 2018
Students can visit the official website for registration and submission of online application on website www.apecet.org. All students can register online and start filling the application form. All students need for filling the AP B.Tech Online Application Form 2018. The students must have to enter the Student’s Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email id, Mobile Number, Caste, Examination center, Mode of payment. Students need to upload recent passport size photograph and signature.
The size of the recent passport size color photograph will be less than 40 KB & 20 KB for Signature. Students need to pay the examination fee of Rs.400/ -. The registration fee can pay online through AP Online services or Payment Gateway or Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking.
Important Dates for AP ECET 2018
Availability of AP ECET Online Application Form 2018: 2nd week of February 2018
Last date for submission of application without late fee: End of March 2018
- with late fee of Rs.1000/ -: 2nd week of April 2018
- with late fee of Rs.5000/ -: 4th Week of April 2018
Date of written test will be: – 1st/ 2nd Week of May 2018
Time of Exam: – 10 AM to 1 PM
Steps for AP ECET 2018 Apply Online
- Students can visit the AP ECET official website and click on Apply Online.
- All students need to pay the examination fee through online mode.
- After paying the fee, students can verify the payment and proceed.
- Now you will able to see ECET Application form in front of you.
- All students need to fill all details which are mandatory for form.
- After the online application form is completed and submitted, you will see the application form.
- Click on submit link and take a print out for future reference.
If you are facing any issue during filling the application form contact to help desk number or message below.