AP PECET 2017 – Exam Date, Application Form, Pattern, Notification
Students, who want to get admission in B.P.Ed, U.G.D.P.Ed in Andhra Pradesh, need to appear in Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test 2017. An official notification has released by the Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU), on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, they have invited application forms from eligible students for appearing to APPECET 2017 for admission into approved B.P.Ed (Two years) & U.G.D.P.Ed (Two years) courses. More information about the exam is AP PECET 2017 – Exam Date, Application Form, Pattern, Notification is given below.
AP PECET Eligibility Criteria 2017
- For B.P.ED: – Students who are willing to take admission in this course must have completed their three-year degree examination recognized by any university in Andhra Pradesh. The students who have completed 19 years as on from 01.07.2017 are eligible for appearing.
- For U.G.D.P.Ed: – Students should possess Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Age of students must be 19 years as on from 01.07.2017.
AP PECET Application Form 2017
- First of all, students, who fulfill the complete eligibility criteria and interested to apply and appear in the AP PECET 2017, need to fill an AP PECET Online Application Form, available on the official website that is www.appecet.org.in.
- Now from the web page, they need to hit on “Notification” and have to read the complete information attentively and press “Apply Online” link which is available on the top side of the homepage.
- Then, they need to deposit an amount of application fee either online or offline, online through AP Online or using your Debit, Credit card, Net Banking or offline through bank challan.
- After depositing the fee, students can fill online application form with entire information in a correct way.
- After that, students need to upload all necessary documents with the application form (if required) and press “Submit” button for the finally submitting the application form.
- At last, take a print out of your application form for future reference.
AP PECET Exam Date 2017
The examination will be held in the month of May 2017, onwards.
AP PECET Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017
Hall ticket is one compulsory document that every student has to carry with himself in order to attend the exam. It contains all the necessary details regarding exam venue, roll number etc. Students can download from the official website. According to the information in the Application form, admit card of all the eligible students will be uploaded on the official website www.appecet.org.in. Students needed to download AP PECET Hall Ticket according to that. The admit card will make available for downloading in the first of week of May 2017.
AP PECET 2017 Exam Pattern
AP Physical Efficiency Test will be of 400 marks and the Skill test in Game will be of 100 marks.
Physical efficiency test Pattern:-
|For Male||For Females|
|100 meter run||100||100 meter run||100|
|Putting the shot (6 Kg)||100||Putting the shot (4Kg)||100|
|800 meter run||100||800 meter run||100|
|Long jump or high jump||100||Long jump or high jump||100|
AP PECET 2017 Answer Key Download
All students who had appeared in the examination are eagerly searching for the answer keys because with the answer keys Students check their AP PECET OMR Answer Sheet right or wrong and calculate estimated marks for passing. After completing the examination process the answer key will be released soon on the trustworthy web page of the University, students can download it from there. They can also download it for their future reference as it is very helpful for students who is appearing or for those who are preparing for appearing in the examination.
AP PECET 2017 Result
It is expected that the result will be released by the university authorities most probably at the end of June or in the first week of July 2017. Students have appeared in the examination will be able to download AP PECET Result from the authorized website i.e. www.appecet.org.in. It may be possible that in the first time you will not be able to check your result due to the number of students trying to do the same at the same time.
AP PECET 2017 Cut off List Download
Cut off marks is the minimum marks that students need to score for passing the examination.
Students need to score marks equal to or more than the Cutoff in order to get eligible for the counseling process.
AP PECET 2017 Counseling Procedure
Students belong to general category have to deposit the sum of Rs.1000 for appearing in the counseling and SC and ST category a sum of Rs.500 for appearing in the examination. Students who want to take part in the counseling should have to read on time for counseling.
Students have to bring all their original documents with them at the time of counseling. For more information, students are advised to read the official notification.