AUCET 2017- Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Pattern, Admit Card
Andhra University is going to organize an Andhra University Common Entrance Test 2017 that is known as AUCET. This entrance examination is organized for aspirants who all are willing to take admission in various Science, Arts, Engineering and Law programs which are provided by the University on the university campus. AU has announced the notification and uploaded the information brochure on its official website and also gets the information from this article. Lacks of students are waiting for the notification so now finally notification has issued by Andhra University. Students who are eligible for admission they can fill the application form and get a chance for admission. Students need to know about the exam complete details here like AUCET 2017- Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Pattern, Admit Card, Result.
AUCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- It is necessary for the student to have their bachelor’s degree from any affiliated university.
- Students need to secure at least 50% aggregate marks in their bachelor degree.
- Every post graduation program has different qualifying scenario so interested students are needed to visit the official site to get detail information regarding eligibility.
- The student’s age should be above 21 years who want to apply for this examination.
- Students who pursued Bachelor degree from the school of distance education in AU without 10+2+3 prototype are also qualified but only with address proof.
AUCET 2017 Exam Date
Now students need to check the date of exam which is announced by Andhra University. AUCET exam would be conducted in 1st Week of May 2017. So students need to report at examination center which is allotted to you according to your choice preference.
AUCET Online Application Form 2017
The students who are interested in appearing in CET Entrance Examination needs to fill AUCET Application form online only. The admission form will be published on the university trustworthy website from 2nd week of March 2017. The students who are eligible and interested are required to visit the official site and download the application form.
In order to fill in the application form attentively, students need to follow the instructions mentioned in the notification for filling the application form. As the completely fill the application form, students are required to remit the fee Rs. 400/- via online mode by Credit or Debit card or through Net Banking.
AUCET 2017 Exam Pattern & Marking Scheme
- There will be one question paper that will be of 1 ½ hours (90 Minutes).
- The question paper will be set in Telugu & English except for languages.
- The examination will be of 100 Marks.
- The question paper will contain 100 questions with Objective type and multiple choices.
- Each question carries one mark.
- The answers for the questions are marked on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet marking the respective ovals will Black /Blue pen only.
- No stuck to marks in the examination for wrong answers.
- In the examination, there will be multiple choice questions with four alternatives A, B, C, D from which student can mark one option, the student gives more than one answers will be ignored while awarding marks.
Download AUCET 2017 Admit Card| Hall Ticket
The hall ticket or admit card of the student will be available on the authorized web portal of the University. Students can download admit card by filling up the application number, as soon as the announcement made by the university authorities regarding the admit card.
The student is required to take the printout of the Andhra University CET 2017 Admit Card. The hall ticket will be available a week before to the examination. Students need to download the admit card because the university will not send the admit card by post.
AUCET 2017 Answer Key Set Wise
Andhra University will issue the answer key of the questions giving opportunities to the students to challenge in case there will be any mistake.
The answer key is most likely to be announced within 3 days after holding the examination.
The students need to download the answer key from the official website.
Andhra University CET 2017 Result
The result will be released by the authorities in the first week of June 2017. All the students appeared in the entrance test will be awarded ranks as per the marks secured by them in the examination. If there will be a tie between students securing the same marks in the examination, then, in that case, the order of the merit list will be made on the basis of date of birth of the student.
The priority will be given to the older student. The results of the students will be available on the official website from where aspirants can check their AUCET Results via their application number. There will be no provision revaluation of the answer sheet.
AUCET 2017 Cut off Marks
Rank will be given to the student will depend on upon the score student actual secured in AUCET 2017. So student needs to get the minimum of 25% marks for qualifying the test as for SC/ST students there are no minimum qualifying marks. So students can download the rank card which is required at the counseling.
AUCET 2017 Counselling
Shortlisted students are required to login into the official site for checking their counseling dates. Selected students have to carry their actual mark-sheets and documents along with them at the time of counseling and if they forget to bring their unique documents and mark-sheets their admission will be canceled. Students are not allowed to bring Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates as the university will not accept the downloaded mark sheet. Andhra University CET Counselling Process would start tentatively in 2nd week of June 2017.