BCECE 2018: BCECE stands for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. It is going to organize the Bihar Common Entrance Test 2018. In this instance, Application Form is accessible to submit via an online mode on the BCECE official website. Besides, this board has declared a formal announcement notice. As well as entire aspirants have to submit their respective application form till the last due date to apply for this examination. If you are eager to apply and here are some useful information has given below which aids you to gain more additional knowledge.
BCECE 2018 Application Form
According to the details, this is a type of state level exam. It is held each year by the BCECE board. In fact, this examination is taken all years to provide admission for the candidates in different UG courses in the field of Medical/ Engineering and also technology. However, obtain admission in these great colleges every candidate need to pass the entrance examination.
Thus, in this year this board is going to conduct the examination for candidates. The interested candidates are advised to submit the BCECE Application Form 2018. Candidates can submit the application on or before the last date to below address.
“Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014”
How to Apply Online for BCECE 2018
- At first, candidates can visit official website link www.bceceboard.com
- Then, you need to click on the link apply online BCECE 2018.
- Go through all the instruction given on the application form and filled out essential details.
- You have to upload your scanned photo & signature, and some other details asked on the application form
- After filling out application form, candidates just have to look on the form whether you have filled out correctly without any error
- Candidates can pay your application fees through online or else offline mode
- You must have to take a printout copy for further purpose.
BCECE Eligibility 2018
Prior applying for BCECE 2018 entrance exam, interested candidate should match their eligibility along with essential from which is explain below. Candidates can go to below and see the eligibility conditions given below
- Candidate those who are applying for BCECE exam should be an Indian citizen and also should have the permanent resident in Bihar state.
- The candidate should have age above 17 years on the 1st July 2018. The age criteria are only for the candidates those who are applying for the agriculture courses.
- There is not an age restriction for application those who are applying for engineering course.
- The candidate who is eager to apply for BCECE 2018 should have completed 12th as be acceptable exam from the accredited university.
Candidates must have minimum 45 percent marks for GEN category and SC/ST category 40 percent secured in chemistry, physics and Mathematics/Biology subjects.
BCECE Application Fee 2018
- The candidate those who belongs to OBC and General candidate need to pay an application payment of Rs.1000/-
- Candidate those who belongs to SC/ST category have to pay Rs.500/-.
- For the candidate category SC/ST, the application fees collected Rs 550/-
- A candidate who needs to appear in every subject such as PCMB is essential to pay for Rs.1100/- on the application form.
BCECE 2018 Mode of Payment
In general, there are two separate methods available for the candidates who can submit their application amount such as, through Bank challan and online payment mode. Compared to these two various modes of payment option, online payment is the simple and better choice for you to save your time. The candidate can pay the application fees via online modes such as can pay by using Debit card/Credit card or Net banking.
BCECE 2018 Important Dates
Starting off getting of application forms in February 2018
The application procedure will be close in The month of March 2018
Upload admit card for written test: March 2018
Date of BCECE 2018 Exam held in April and May 2018
Result will be announced: Behind 15 days of the exam
BCECE 2018 Selection Procedure
The candidate’s selection will perform by their performance in the Common Entrance Tests. It is going to conduct through the recruitment committee of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
Exam Pattern For BCECE 2018
There are two different phases of BCECE 2018 entrance examination
- There are 50 questions will ask from physics, mathematics, and chemistry and totally 150 questions. The total period of an exam will give 2 hours & 15 minutes.
- There is also negative marking process take place in the stage I. For all right response, four marks will credit, and for every incorrect answer, one mark will deduct. The total marks for the stage I is 600.
- There are 100 questions will be asked from physics, mathematics, and chemistry so totally 300 questions.
- For every subject, a candidate will have only 90 minutes. There will be a small gap of 30 minutes among two following papers.
- There will be negative marking in stage II. For all right answers, four marks will award as well as for each incorrect answer; one mark will reduce.
- The total marks for this stage II examination will be 1200.
BCECE 2018 Admit Card
Candidates who are looking for the admit card those candidates can note down the dates of availability of hall ticket. All applied candidates can easily download hall ticket online by entering the Application Id, Registration Number, and Date of Birth (DOB). You will see admit card and check the details. If all details will correct then you need to take a printout for appearing in the exam.
BCECE Results 2018
Now all candidates who have appeared in the exam those have to check the results. Results will declare for Phase 1 & phase 2 differently. Candidates can download result by entering ask details and take a printout. You can also check result for stage 2 if you will eligible for the exam. Lacks of candidates are waiting for the results and check out online on the website.
BCECE Counselling 2018
Candidates can note that counselling will be going to conduct in the month of June to July 2018. BCECE Board will upload merit list and rank card online on the website. Document verification will be done and get the seat allotment letter. Once you will get the seat then you have to report at allotted institute. You must have to carry all required documents along with Xerox copy. All candidates must get the confirmation letter of admission after paying the fee.