Banaras Hindu University has released the result on website. Candidates who will eligible for admission they can appear in the BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2017 for admissions procedure. The entrance exam for the BHU has conducted to provide admission in B.Sc nursing at BHU Varanasi. The list of the candidates who will eligible for admission has announced by the BHU. A Thousand numbers of candidates are waiting for BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2017. As per updates, counselling will be going to start in June to July 2017 within three rounds. Candidates can carry all documents along with Xerox copy.
- Candidates must give proof of date of birth or high school certificates.
- Candidate’s high school mark sheet and certificates.
- 10th and 12th intermediate mark sheet and other certificates.
- Caste certificates of candidates ST.SC, OBC, and OBC.
- For OBC the income certificates are required to submit.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling Dates 2017
First Round of counselling will be starting in the Second Week of June 2017
Seat Allotment letter issued on 3rd Week of June 2017
Reporting at allotted institute on 4th Week of June 2017
Second Round of Counselling will be on 1st Week of June 2017
Seat Allotment and Reporting at institute: 2nd Week of June 2017
Third and final round of counselling will be on 3rd Week of June 2017
Download Seat Allotment and Reporting: 4th Week of June 2017
BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2017
The minimum marks that candidates should obtain to qualify for the BHU admission will be 50% for general category. SC, ST and OBC candidates must obtain 40% to be eligible. The entrance test will conduct written test by Banaras Hindu University. If candidates who have selected for the BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling than the allotment result will display on the screen of websites www.bhu.ac.in
You can check on the notice board of the IMS (institute of medical science). All the eligible candidates must appear in the counseling procedure for admission in B.sc nursing. Candidates will select the BHU admissions committee by their performance in written examination and category. Candidates must be sure about the result which they have seen on the official portal of the BHU.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Counselling Procedure 2017
- As per the BHU admission policy and procedure, eligible candidates must appear in the counseling for B.sc nursing admission. The admissions will give according to their physical fitness and medical fitness which will be exam by the medical board. If candidates are less than 18 years than parents consent is needed from father or mother during the admission period.
- All the candidates can require submitting the no-objection certificates during the admission time. The admissions to the course will award if candidates clear the above criteria.
- Candidates must have all documents required for BHU counseling. During the counseling, candidates can bring all the necessary documents, original and photocopies of the documents along with 6 photographs.
- As per the BHU admissions policy, the admission committee decision will be the final decision. If any unexpected decision takes place than Vice Chancellor takes the decision. No case can fill directly as per the policy if BHU. The jurisdiction of Varanasi will apply in and dispute.
- You must appear the qualifying test if not than candidates will not eligible for the admission. Candidates who get select for the B.sc nursing than candidates must stay at Varanasi. All the arrangements should be made by self. Candidates are required to submit all the documents for counselling.
For more details and notification, candidates must visit the official website of the Banaras Hindu University. All the candidates must visit the website for latest updates and news of the BHU.
Read More BHU Official Website