Banaras Hindu University gets responsibility for admission into MBBS/ BDS course for the academic session. For this, BHU has uploaded the BHU MBBS Notification 2018 through online on its official website. Banaras Hindu University is responsible for providing admission in different medical courses such as MBBS & BDS. For giving admission, it held an entrance examination for choosing deserving candidates. All candidates must have to fill the BHU MBBS Application Form 2018. The entrance exam is known as National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. BHU will conduct any exam for admission. Before registration, candidates can check the BHU MBBS 2018 Eligibility, how to fill application and mode of payment. All candidates will select on the behalf of NEET 2018. You need to apply online for BHU MBBS Admission 2018 into The Institute of Medical Science, Banaras Hindu University for admission to MBBS & BDS courses to deserved candidates.
BHU MBBS 2018 Important Dates
|Starting date for online application form||July 2018|
|Last Date for Online Submission on||July 2018|
|Date for Counselling on the Starting Month of||July 2018|
|BHU MBBS/ BDS Seat Allotment Letter||July 2018|
|Upload the merit list online||July 2018|
|Report at Institute along with Xerox||End of July 2018|
BHU MBBS Eligibility 2018
Every candidate those who are qualified for the NEET exam can apply for this BHU MBBS Entrance Exam 2018 irrespective of their state of quarters.
- According to the eligibility conditions, Indian nationals/Non- Residents Indians/Overseas citizens of India/ Persons of Indian Origin/Foreign Nationals is eligible for admission.
- The candidate should also have completed 17 years old at the period of admission.
- The upper age restriction for eager candidate those who desire to grab admission to the MBBS or else BDS courses should be 25 years old as on the date of the exam.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category have a relaxation of five years.
- For general category candidates, 60% marks are essential & 50% marks for SC/ST/PH.
BHU MBBS Admission 2018
Application for admission has started in the online mode along with candidates permitted to register themselves on the BHU Official Website for the month of July. The whole candidate those who had an authorized NEET score could apply for this exam. The process of application filing has explained below. You need to submit their application forms on or else before the last date.
Steps to Apply Online for BHU MBBS, BDS 2018
- Initially, you need to visit the BHU official website www.bhu.ac.in
- Then, you can register for an online first of all.
- Now, offer entire essential details such as name, email ID, date of birth, verification code and tap on submit icon.
- Then, log in your registered ID with help of your Email ID and Date of Birth.
- You can fill out online form very carefully and check it once before you submit.
- After that, you need to upload your scanned photograph and signature
- Candidates can pay application fee through online if required.
- Now, tap on submit and also take a print out copy of your submitted application form for the further purpose.
As per information, merit list has published by Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University in the month of July 2018. Once the seat has allotted to you then BHU will upload the merit list on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in NEET (UG) 2018. The merit list will prepare according to Category wise also. It has included candidate details such as roll number, All India Rank, Allotted Quota, Institute, Course, and Category.
Seat Availability of BHU MBBS/ BDS 2018
There will be total 71 available in different categories: –
- General – 36
- OBC – 19
- SC – 11
- ST – 05
- Total – 71 MBBS Seats
If you want to apply for BDS then you need to know that only 42 Seats are available in different categories
- General – 12
- OBC – 21
- SC – 06
- ST – 03
- Total – 42 BDS Seats
BHU MBBS Selection Procedure 2018
Candidates must have to go through the selection process of admission. Candidates who have appeared in the NEET 2018 those candidates can apply for admission. On the behalf of Score Card, candidates will select for admission. Candidates can contact to below help desk address.
Institute of Medical Sciences
Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
Varanasi-221005, U.P. India
BHU MBBS Rank Card 2018
The qualified candidate will obtain their rank card after publishing date of the exam result. You can follow these steps to download the BHU rank card. To get a rank card, the candidate has advised to visit the official website and look for result tab on the home page. You need to click on a link and enter your hall ticket number, date of birth and name. Now, you click on submit button and take print out the copy of the rank card.
BHU MBBS Counselling 2018
The selection will be entirely based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam in all India Rank. BHU MBBS Counselling procedure will be held in the month of July 2018. At the time of Counselling, candidates have to fill out their preference colleges for admission. The candidates will obtain admission in the institutions on the fundamentals of All India rank as well as seats will be assigned on basis of the candidate’s options of institutions filled.