Candidates who have Register online form for BHU PMT 2017 on or before date are eligible to participate in BHU MBBS, BDS Counselling 2017. You can get admission for the current year in the month of July 2017. BHU is the oldest University of Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. Candidates can check complete detail for counseling for BHU PMT 2017 by visiting its official website regularly.
BHU MBBS Counselling 2017 will be managed in two rounds only if the candidate will not report to the counseling center at allocated time. The University will not provide a seat to the candidate. Seat allocation totally depends on the seat availability and some parameters fulfilled by candidates.
BHU MBBS, BDS Eligibility for Counselling 2017
- Candidates have valid Score Card of AIPMT 2017
- Candidates should follow registration process for academic session 2017.
- Participants should have 10+2 certification.
- Candidates should have Medical Fitness certificate.
- Candidates should reach at counseling venue on the date.
BHU MBBS, BDS Counselling 2017
You must participate in the first round of BHU PMT 2017 for reclamation for next round. Candidates are advised to get Rs.20000/ – on the time of counseling which includes all expenditure of college for admission purpose. Candidates who get BHU MBBS Admission Letter 2017 on the spot will sign a bond on a legal document for confirmation of completion of course with that college.
If candidates want to cancel their admission for any purpose should pay penalty to an institution for the refund of admission. BHU has authority to cancel the admission of candidates under any condition which has given below. The counseling process should be done in two steps.
- If a candidate failed to deposit the admission fee on the last date.
- The candidate has not submitted necessary document mentioned in counseling letter.
- Candidate will not continue their regular classes.
- If Candidates submit Invented mark sheet/certificate/signature/photograph.
Documents for BHU PMT Counselling 2017
- 10th & 12th original certificate along with photocopy
- NEET 2017 Admit Card and Score Card.
- Passport size photograph
- Reserve category certificate (if applicable)
BHU MBBS, BDS Seat Allotment 2017
All candidates need to participate in the first step according to their rank. If candidates will not participate in the 1st round then they will not eligible to participate in the second round. BHU PMT 2017 first round Counselling is necessary for all valid rank holders. That student who did not get the seat can take part in the second round by following above procedure.