BITS Pilani Institution has organized Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test (BITSAT) 2017. It is a national level entrance test conduct for admission into engineering courses at the BITS campus in different branches. Computer Based Test has organized in the month of May 2017. Candidates will be getting admission by participating in BITSAT Phase 1, Phase 2 Counselling 2017.
BITSAT Counselling Procedure will be starting in the month of July 2017. Counseling will be done in various phases in which candidate will get the seat in respective college/ institutes. The seat will be allotted according to the merit list prepared by managing authority. Candidates whose name appears in waiting list will allow seat in the further round.
BITSAT Phase 1, Phase 2 Counselling 2017
Counseling phases will schedule on the basis of seat availability in various institutes of BITS. After qualifying in examination candidates will eligible to get admission in BITS Pilani, BITS Goa and BITS Hyderabad and other institutes. BITS B.Tech Counseling 2017 will schedule in different phases for filling up the seat in Undergraduate engineering courses for the current session 2017.
Candidates can get all information by information circular. Firstly candidates need to fill the application form with basic detail, choice of courses and campus by accessing official website. First phase admission announcement has done in July 2017. Candidates can get admission and waiting list of candidates after BITSAT 2017 first phase Counselling.
BITSAT 2017 Web Counselling
- Candidates who get provisional letter require to pay the admission fee.
- By following the above instructions next phase of counseling will be done if seats are vacant in BITS Campus.
- Candidates who filled their online application form on or before the date can apply for the counselling process.
- A waiting list of candidates will issue in the month of July 2017.
- Candidate needs to fill the detail marks in the application form.
- Seat allotted will give on the basis of seat offered by BITS Institute.
- Board topper gets direct seat allotment.
Remaining candidates will give the seat on the basis of factors decide by some factors decided by conducting institution. Candidates must have to carry all original documents along with the photocopy of its documents. If you will unable to verify their documents then the seat will cancel as per guidelines of BITS.
Mandatory Documents for Admission
- 10th & 12th Class original marks sheet.
- Category Certificate (If required)
- Draft to pay admission fee
- Counselling letter original and Xerox copy
- BITSAT 2017 Score and Rank Card
- BITSAT 2017Counselling call letter
- Passport size colored photograph
- Residence Proof
- Medical Certificate
If any modification will change by BITS Pilani in their counseling procedure then we will update very soon on its official website. Candidates can regularly visit the official website or this website for more updates regarding the admission in BITS.
Best of Luck!