CG PMT is known as Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test 2018. CG Vyapam has declared the notification for registering the CG PMT Application Form 2018. They have given complete details about the examination. Admission will give to only those candidates who will apply online for CG PMT 2018. All candidates can participate in the CBSE NEET Exam 2018 because admission will be done on the behalf of NEET Score Card. It’s important to register for CG MBBS Admission 2018.
The registration link will be available in the month of May 2018. Candidates can fill the online application on or before the last date. Without registration, candidates will not participate in the exam. Once you will apply for the exam then Chhattisgarh Vyapam has announced the merit list and rank card based on NEET Score. Candidates can go for the counseling as per schedule time and date. You will get the seat into various colleges, Institutes, and Universities in the state of Chhattisgarh.
CG PMT Application Form 2018
Candidates must have to register the application for being the part of the exam. The admission will be done if you have arisen in the examination. CG PMT arranges for CG Vyapam those wish to look for admission to BDS and MBBS courses. The candidates those who want register they can fill CG Vyapam MBBS Online Form through the online and offline mode. Both modes are available for the candidates to register for the examination.
It is a state level entrance exam conduct by Directorate of Medical Education. The exam will provide by the organization for those candidates those who eager to take admission in the BDS and MBBS programs. Candidates must have to follow the guidelines to register for the exam.
Application processes are not complicated. The exam authority organizes full freedom to the eligible candidates. Both offline and online modes are avail for the candidates to fill the CG MBSB Application Form 2018. So you need to select the one and fill your application and submit to the authority.
How to Register Online For CG Vyapam PMT 2018
- The candidates must have to log on to the official website of the directorate of medical education i.e. www.cgdme.co.in where the online application form link will provide.
- Before registration, the candidates must have to swear their residential status. Only candidates those who will residence of the Chhattisgarh state will allow registering the application form.
- It will restrain some typical analysis for personal details, educational qualifications, and correspondence information with regard to the candidate.
- After all the details have registered, the candidates should upload the scanned images of their signature, photograph, and thumb impress in the .jpeg format or .jpg.
- To convict with the CG MBBS Application process, each and every candidate must have to dispatch an amount of Rs. 300/ -.
- The payment of exam fee can pay through Debit /Credit Card/Net Banking or through SBI Challan.
- Candidates need not required to send an application to its official address.
CG PMT 2018 Exam Fee
The candidates need to pay the examination fee. It is very necessary to pay for all candidates those who want to register and appeared in the exam.
In the case of the OBC applicants should have to pay Rs. 1000.
SC/ST applicants can pay Rs.500/ – through online as well as offline mode.
The exam fee can pay through demand draft, cash or challan. If you are applying CG Vyapam PMT exam in online mode then you have to pay application form fee through Cash or Challan or Demand Draft. While you are paying the application fee in offline mode then you have to pay the exam fee through demand draft.