Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) Seat Allotment 2017 is required for the getting admission into Polytechnic diploma course. Huge numbers of candidates have applied for DCECE Counselling for admission into polytechnic diploma course for new session 2017. All eligible candidates can download Bihar Polytechnic Seat Allotment 2017 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Round on its official website. Candidates can enter the Application no, Date of Birth, Password for this. All candidates can report at the institute on or before the last date.
Diploma-Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination 2017, has conducted on 10th and 11th June 2017 at esteemed examination centers of Bihar State to provide the admission in [Polytechnic Engineering /Part Time 4 Years Polytechnic Engineering /Para Medical-Dental (Metrics Level) /Para Medical (Intermediate Level) ] courses. BCECE will release the result and rank card of the Bihar Polytechnic Exam on the official website. The candidates those fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for DCECE Counselling 2017.
DCECE 2017 Seat Allotment
The candidates have required to register online on the official website & fill choice thereafter attend the document verification. As per expectation, the seat allotment process will be commencing in July 2017. The seat will be allotted to the eligible contenders according to their rank secured in the merit List. For the confirmation of seat, successful allotment candidates need to report to the allotted Institute.
Candidates have to carry some important docs while going to attend the counseling/seat allotment process. List of Documents required for Bihar Polytechnic Seat Allotment 2017 are:
Required Document for Counselling
- Class 10th & 12th Score Card & Certificate
- DCECE 2017 Admit Card / Score Card
- DCECE Counselling Letter
- Demand Draft of tuition fee paid
- Domicile Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Print out the filled choices
- Recent passport size Photographs
- Transfer Certificate
- Other relevant documents mentioned in Counseling letter
Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) Seat Allotment 2017
The concerns authorities will set up a merit list consist of on the marks secured by the candidate in DCECE 2017. The candidates those wish to be there for seat allotment process need to login to the official and have to fill the required details. Aspirants are required to fill the choices of preferred Institutes & Courses because the officials will assign seats to aspirants based on choice locked by them.
If any candidate will not fully satisfy with allotted institutes then he/she can join 2nd or the 3rd round of Seat allotment process. Candidates have to follow underneath given steps to complete the seat allotment.
DCECE PM/ PMD/ PE/ PPE College Allotment 2017
- Candidates wish to attend for online seat allotment process, they must log on to the official website at http://bceceboard.com.
- Register for DCECE Counseling process by filling the obligatory data.
- Choices of favorite Colleges & Courses must fill by the Candidates.
- Now you can lock the filled choices.
- Candidates will get the seats on the behalf of seat availability and rank.
- After receiving the confirmation letter report the allotted Institution with complete asked documents and course fee in order to authenticate your admission in the allotted Institute.