DTU B.Tech Admission Procedure is ready to start for new session 2018. You can able to get admission under special or sponsored category so you can check the eligibility. Delhi Technological University (DTU) is once in the past known as Delhi School of Engineering. It will get prepare to issue the notice of DTU B.Tech Evening Application Form 2018 courses at its official website. There are so many applicants who are waiting for the DTU Application form they can get it from the official website of DTU i.e. www.dtu.ac.in. All competitors whose consent to fill the application form simply go to the DTU site and download the application structures or fill the DTU B.Tech 2018 Application Form after discharge the notice.
DTU B.Tech Application Dates 2018
- Date of releasing the online application will be from – 1st Week of June 2018
- The last date of submission of application will be – 1st Week of July 2018
- Date of DTU B.Tech Evening Entrance Exam – 3rd Week of July 2018
- Declaration of result on official website – 4th Week of July 2018
The university consistently issued the notice of confirmation issued at June 2018. DTU has issued the application form in the month of June 2018. Candidates have to visit the official website regularly to get latest overhauls in terms of admission form. Candidates need more overhauls stay associated on our site. We have given the complete procedure for checking the details so once Candidates have to go through it.
DTU B.Tech Evening Application Form 2018
Candidates who want to fill the application form online they have to access official website. You need to download DTU B.Tech Notification and must read it before filling the form. Candidates need to fill the form online by entering the correct details along with attested copy of certificates and recent passport size photo. You have to pay the required fee online by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/ Challan.
Candidates need to require passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks along with Physics, Chemistry, Math and 60% marks in JEE Main exam. Exam of marks will applicable as per government policy. Candidates must have to minimum 17th years old. It is responsible for offering the admission in various B.Tech courses. Delhi Technical University will provide the application via online for offering admissions in the B.Tech courses for 2018 academic sessions.
DTU will not accomplish entrance test for admission in engineering courses as the selection of Candidates will be based on of their rank and score secured in JEE Main 2018 examination. Applicants who will qualify the JEE Main 2018, will be able to apply for DTU B.Tech admission 2018. Applicants need to fill the application form for B.Tech on official web portal of Delhi Technical University.
DTU B.Tech Online Registration 2018
- Candidates who are ready to take admission they can apply online via official website i.e. dtu.ac.in.
- Candidates have to register online and get your User Id and Password.
- Now open the link DTU B.Tech Online Application 2018.
- Now Candidates have to fill entire mandatory information like Name, Category, Age, Date of Birth, 10+2 marks, and valid email id.
- You have to upload your scan copy of academic certificates, Photo, and signature.
- Now pay the DTU B.Tech Application Fee. Application fee can be submitted via HDFC bank challan which can be obtainable from the official website of DTU.
- The Candidates will be also able to pay the application form fee through credit/debit card, net banking, via HDFC payment gateway services.
- A candidate can get a print out for future use and note down the details.
Candidates can stay in touch for regular updates for admission. We will update more updates about the admission here as soon as possible.