DU B.Ed Admission 2017: Faculty of Education, University of Delhi (CIE) has published the prospectus for 2017 session to get admission in B.Ed (Bachelor of education) degree for which faculty of education will conduct the entrance exam. Eligible candidates can check their eligibility and they can DU B.Ed. 2017 apply online for the same before the last date of the application form. This course is offered at present to below-affiliated colleges.
- Department Of Education (CIE), 33 Chhatra Marg, University of Delhi, Delhi 110007,
- Maharishi Valmiki College of Education, Geeta Colony, Delhi 110031
- Shyama Prasad Mukherji College for Women, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi 110026
It is national level entrance exam which conducts every year by the University of Delhi for admission into academic session 2017. A large number of candidates is looking for the official notification for admission. So candidates can note down that DU B.Ed Exam 2017 application form will be going to release in the month of April 2017 until May 2017. Candidates can get more information about the exam from below such as DU B.Ed Admission 2017, Notification, Application Form, Eligibility, Admission Process, Online Register, Exam pattern etc.
Delhi University B.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2017
General Category: – Candidates should have at least 50% marks either in bachelor’s degree or in master’s degree science/social science/humanities, should have 55% marks in bachelor’s of engineering and technology or any other qualification equivalent to it.
Reserved Categories: Candidates belongs to SC, ST, OBC, (C/WAP), VD, OVD category has the concession of 5% marks in minimum eligibility requirements.
Candidates who are appeared in the examination and whose results are awaited may also apply but they have to show provisional certificates and mark sheets at the time of counseling and admission. Admission to the B.Ed program will be closed on 3rd Week of July 2017. In the case of any inequality regarding the choice of school subject, the decision of the B.Ed Admission Committee shall be final and binding.
How to Apply for CIE Delhi University B.Ed 2017
- Go through the B.Ed prospectus available at http://cie.du.ac.in/ carefully.
- Check your eligibility criteria given in the prospectus and visit the PG admission portal http://admission.du.ac.in and follow the steps given in “PG Admissions 2017.
- Fill the online application form by following the steps given in the “PG Admission portal 2017”.
- No changes in the form once the payment is made. After the payment is made print the copy of the application form and brings it at the time of the admission on counseling.
- Candidates should take a printout after submission it. Candidates can note down login details for future references.
CIE DU B.Ed 2017 Exam pattern & Selection Process
All admissions made through the entrance exam for DU B.Ed program 2017 which is 3 hours and it will consist three sections of multiple choice questions section A, section B, section C.
Section A: Questions based on science, social science, mathematical up to secondary level and general awareness of political, economic, environmental and social issues.(100 marks)
Section B: Reasoning and problem solving (20 marks)
Section C: Language proficiency (Hindi and English) (30 marks)
DU B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017
Candidates who have successfully filled their application form they should have to download admit card online on its official website. Admit card is provided on this following link i.e. http://cie.du.ac.in before the entrance exam from where you can download your admit card and know about your exam center. Candidates can also carry any one valid proof of identification.
CIE Delhi University B.Ed Result 2017
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam depending on their rank in their respective category and subject category. In the case of any tie older in age shall rank higher. After the merit list of an exam, candidates will be called upon merit wise to make choice of the institution as per seats available. Male candidates will have only two institutions as choice i.e. (CIE & MVCE). Female candidates can choose any institution
Delhi University B.Ed Admission Schedule 2017
- DU B.Ed 2017 Online Registration:- 2nd Week of April 2017
- Last date for DU B.Ed Online submission of application form 2017: – 2nd Week of May 2017
- Display List of eligible candidates: 1st June 2017
- Date of Written Entrance exam: – 1st Week of June 2017
- Time of Exam: – 2pm to 5pm
- Upload DU B.Ed Result on its official website: – 3rd Week of June 2017
- Display of list for DU B.Ed first counseling: – Last week of June 2016 5 PM
Candidates can stay in touch for more updates on its official website.
Best of Luck!