The Indian Space and Research Organization ISRO is the responsible authority in carrying all the space and extraterrestrial research along with aeronautical explorations in India. ISRO’s headquarters is located in Bengaluru Karnataka. In order to undertake various research work and exploration, they require brilliant manpower. To Achieve this, huge team of scientists and engineers are hired by ISRO. If you dream to become one of them, Then today article will help you to achieve it.
How to become Scientist at ISRO?
A scientist is one who is responsible for applying scientific knowledge in a practical environment. And try to join the clues by making use of new inventions and discoveries. Scientists work’s with each other and tries to work on the problem in the project and resolve them. This is some points which you must keep in mind while looking for Government Jobs in India.
- To work as a scientist in ISRO you must opt Maths and Physics subjects as compulsory subjects at 10+2 along with good basic knowledge of this subjects.
- Getting admission in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) is one of the easiest ways to get selected in ISRO as a scientist.
- ISRO also recruits graduates and post-graduate engineers from IITs, NITs and some other reputed government Organizations too. Therefore it ‘s better to have a degree in a course that can get you selected for scientist job such as B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Radio Engineering, Engineering Physics etc. There are also some recruitments for electronic, Civil engineers and developers as well.
- Keep your Academics good according to the selection criteria set by ISRO for recruiting fresher as a scientist. It’s not easy to get hired in ISRO you must be excellent in your work. Then only you have a chance to get hired.
- After Successfully passing B.Tech candidates have to give ICRB. Centralized Recruitment Bangalore (ICRB) exam is conducted by ISRO to test candidates knowledge about a respective branch of engineering. After clearing the interview round of the exam Selected candidates are appointed as a scientist in ISRO. The Eligibility criteria to apply for ICRB is 65% and above in B.Tech in respective stream.
- Candidates after completing M.Tech through various trades or by getting Degree in any field of Physics/Mathematics can apply for Scientist job in ISRO. The selection process of this candidates is done through written exam followed by an interview and finally, the candidate is selected in ISRO as Scientist.
- One can also get selected as a junior research fellow in ISRO and then they can get selected as scientists in ISRO too. The selection process of Scientist is very tough and requires the best of knowledge of the respective field.
In order to become a scientist, one needs to have deep knowledge and ability to handle tricky and patience-testing problems. As scientist job in ISRO has a huge demand. But it’s not easy to get selected in ISRO as every country spends a huge amount of money on their space research or project and they need experts who are more precise in their work. Because a small mistake can lead to a huge failure in the whole big project and loss of huge money. So its clear that the job of a Scientist is surely not an easy task.
We hope that our article about How to become Scientist at ISRO ? will surely help you to become a scientist and also guide you to proceed in a specific path through which you can become a Scientist.