ICAR AIEEA PG Application Form 2017 | Online – Offline Apply
ICAR AIEEA PG Application Form 2017: – ICAR has released the official notification in December 2016 for Post Graduate entrance exam which conducts every year by ICAR. Lacks of students want to appear so they want to fill the ICAR PG Application Form which will be available through online as well as offline. So students need to fill the forms correctly and appear in the exam. The exam will be conducted in the month of April 2017. We always recommended that students must have to read complete article so complete information.
ICAR conducts its All India Entrance Examination for Agricultural courses for admission into Post Graduation Degree Programs. Students who are looking for admission in Master Degree programs in various Agricultural Universities of India they can apply online for ICAR PG Admission 2017. ICAR basically stands for Indian Council of Agricultural Research. To participate in this entrance examinations students have to fill up the application form that will be available from various sources during the month of December to February 2017.
Where to get AIEEA PG Application Form 2017
Registrars of Agricultural Universities will also provide the application form. Students have to pay the cash payment to obtain the form.
Students can also get the application form through four Syndicate Bank Branches of New Delhi on the cash payment of a fee. These branches are:
- Arunachal Building, Barakhamba Road.
- Delhi Tamil Sangam Building, R.K. Puram,
- Institute of Hotel Management, Lajpat Nagar.
- Pusa Campus, IARI, Pusa.
The application forms are also available at ICAT Institutes. Students have to pay the fees via bank draft to obtain the form from there. ICAR institutes which distribute application forms are:
- CARI, Port Blair,
- IVRI, Izatnagar
- CIFE, Mumbai,
- NDRI, Karnal
- NAARM, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad
- ICAR, Pusa, New Delhi
Application form can also be obtained through the post. For this, students have to send the request letter and bank draft of fee amount to the examination conducting the body of ICAR.
A student can also download ICAR AIEEA Form by ICAR website.
Instructions to Fill ICAR AIEEA PG Application Form 2017
- Students have to fill the application form along with two copies of admit card.
- Students have to fill all the details correctly as any changes will not be done later.
- Students can only apply for one Major Subject Group. Whereas, the selection of subjects and degree programs will take place at the time of counseling process as per the student performance in the entrance examination.
- In the case of offline submission, the only handwritten application form will be accepted by ICAR before or on the last date of the registration form. Any form received after the due date will not be accepted.
- Students have to send the ICAR AIEEA PG Offline Application form through the post at the ICAR office at New Delhi.
- To fill the AIEEA PG Online Application Form, students have to go to the official website of the ICAR and have to register them to fill the application form for their desired course.
- Students have to also fill the desired examination center in the application form.
- Students have to paste their photo and have to do signature in the application form. In the case of online filling of application form, students have to upload the scanned copy of their signature and photograph.
Cost of AIEEA PG Application Form 2017
General Category Students: – The information Bulletin with application form cost Rs.600/ – for AIEEA PG program.
In case, the student belongs to SC/ ST categories, the cost for the same will be Rs. 300. Te application form cost can be paid via
- Syndicate Bank – Bank Challan,
- Payment Gateway of the Canara Bank through Credit/ Debit card, or via
Students need to carry one copy of application form which will be used for future reference. Students can keep in touch for more information about the exam.