Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card 2018 has issued by JCECE Board. It is also known as Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination. Lacks of candidates have applied online on its official website. All candidates will able to get admission on the behalf of score. The board has decided to release the admit card through online mode only. All applied candidates need to visit the website and take a printout to appear in the exam. The board is conducting the written test in the month of May 2018. Now all candidates have to download Hall ticket of Jharkhand PECE. Now candidates can go to below link and also read this article carefully.
Important Dates to Know
- Availability of Application Form – 1st Week of March 2018
- The last of submission application – 1st Week of April 2018
- Date of download the admit card – 3rd Week of April 2018
- Date of Paper-pen based test – 1st Week of May 2018
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card 2018
In order to sit for the examination, the admit card is a very important document. This document works as an identity proof for the candidate. It ensures that all the formalities for the examination are complete. Candidates who are eligible for the exam they must have the admit card. Once you have filled the application form then the authority will issue the admit card to you.
With the help of the admit card, you can able to get the permission to appear in the exam. You can obtain all the necessary documents before appearing in the test center. Candidates need to check the exam date, time and also important instructions regarding the exam. With the help steps, you can easily download the admit card.
As you know, it is the most important document to bring in the exam center. Candidates will not be allowed in the exam center without admit card of PECE. You need to get two copy of admit card for further reference.
Steps for Jharkhand PECE Admit Card 2018
- The first step, candidates can log into the JCECE Website jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- On this page, you have to enter the login id and the password
- You need to click on get admit card after filling information.
- Once you have input all the information a page will open on the screen.
- This page is called the confirmation page.
- You can read all the information that will be displayed on this page.
- Candidates can press the confirm button.
- You have made the confirmation of the slot, the admit card will display on the computer screen.
- You can obtain this admit card by taking out a print out of it.
If you don’t have the admit card then you can’t sit in the examination centers. You can go to below link and download admit card. Before downloading hall ticket, candidates can see important information about the exam such as Exam Center, Name, Time and others. if you can find any information wrong on admit card then you can contact to helpdesk number.
Online registration has started from February to March 2018. Written test will be going to schedule in the month of May 2018. For appearing in the exam, you must have the hall ticket which is used as verification of candidates. If you will unable to download admit card then you can contact to use. We will help to provide it. We suggest that you can bookmark this website for further information.