JNU MCA Entrance Exam 2016 Notification, Application Form, Brochure

JNU MCA Entrance Exam 2016 Notification, Application Form, Brochure

Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi is ready for new update regarding the admission into Master of Computer Application (MCA) for new session admission 2016. JNU is most deemed University of India which is having various departments for studied. JNU is releasing the JNU MCA Exam 2016 notification for admission into MCA and information about the application form. Candidates who want to appear in the exam they should have to read the information about the exam and download it.

Every year JNU New Delhi conducts national entrance exam in month of May 2016. Application form is starting from February 2016 to March 2016. Candidates have to fill it carefully on its official website. Admission will be done on the behalf of written test and Interview. Candidates can go to below for more updates such as JNU MCA Entrance Exam 2016 Admission, Application form, Eligibility, Admit Card, key dates.

 JNU MCA Entrance Exam 2016 Notification, Application Form, Brochure

JNU MCA Eligibility Criteria 2016

Candidates must have to appear in the exam by filling their application form. Before that candidates must have to check their eligibility which is most important. Candidates should have passed their Bachelor’s degree or equivalent exam in any discipline from recognized University. Candidates must have studied Mathematics subject under 10+2+3 pattern along with having at least 55% marks in the exam.

JNU MCA 2016 Reservation of Seats

Candidates who belong to reserve category they will be getting seats under the reserve category for SC/ ST/ OBC.

Schedule Caste: – 15% seats

Schedule Tribe: – 7.5% Seats

OBC candidates (non-creamy layer): – 27% seats

Candidates must have to select the category during filling their application form otherwise it will be counted as a General category.

JNU MCA Admission 2016 Application Form

JNU MCA Online Application Form: – Candidates can register online on its official website www.jnu.ac.in for admission. Candidates have to click on register and start filling their application form. Candidates have to enter asked details properly and upload recent passport size photograph & signature. Candidates have to pay exam fee online and submit it and take a print out.

JNU MCA Offline Application Form: – Candidates can obtain the OMR Application Form in university counter. Candidates can get application form along with prospectus through post by sending demand draft to address. Candidates will get application form within few days and fill it carefully. Candidates can affix their photograph on it. Candidates can send their application form to below address on or before last date.

JNU MCA Exam Fee 2016

General/ OBC candidates can pay the exam fee Rs.220/- for 1 field of study, Rs.430/- for 2 fields of study and Rs.600/- for 3 fields of study.

SC/ST/BPL and Physically Challenged (Handicapped) categories need to pay Rs.110/- for 1 field of study, Rs.215/- for 2 fields of study and Rs.300/- for 3 fields of study.

Candidates can pay their exam fee through online as well as offline. Candidates can deposit cash in any branch of SBI or Debit/Credit Card. Candidates who have filled offline form they have to pay exam fee through Demand Draft (DD) in favour of JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY payable at New Delhi.

JNU Contact Address

Section Officer (Admissions),

Room No.28, Administrative Block,

Jawaharlal Nehru University,

New Delhi – 110067

JNU MCA Exam Important Dates 2016

Online application form will be going to start: – 1st week of February 2016

Last date of register online: – 3rd week of March 2016

Sale of Offline application form by Post: – 1st week of February 2016

Last date of submission of offline application form: – 3rd week of March 2016

Date of upload admit card: – April 2016

Date of written test: – 3rd week of May 2016

Announcement of result: – June 2016

JNU MCA Entrance Exam Pattern 2016

Question paper will consist of multiple choice questions/ objective type question. Question will be asked from Mathematics and Probability and General Aptitude and reasoning. 80% question will be from mathematics and Probability and 20% questions from General Aptitude and reasoning. Duration of exam will be 3 hours so candidates have to attempt 120 MCQ within it.

JNU MCA Exam Admit Card 2016

After filling form candidates can download admit card on its official website. Candidates can login to account by entering asked details and download it. Candidates can note down instruction for exam as well as other important information such as exam center, date of exam, time of exam etc. Without admit card candidates will not be able to appear in the exam.

Best of Luck!

Join Us on Facebooknewd

JNU MCA Exam Online Register 2016newd

aaJNU MCA 2016 Answer Key

JNU Official Website