KLEU AIET 2018 Application Form has invited by the KLE University for Medical course admission. A Thousand numbers of candidates are waiting for the KLE University Admission 2018 which will be possible through entrance exam. Now, there are different entrance test organizing to give admission in several courses for under graduate and post graduate students. KLE University All India Entrance Test is the entrance exam for medical programs which hosted by KLE University. The medical entrance test is suitable for aspirants who like to get admission in B.Pharmacy, B.Sc Nursing, D.Pharm, BAMS, and Post Basic B.Sc Nursing. The examination also offers the gateway to pursue post graduate courses in medical courses. Eligible candidates can apply online for KLEU AIET 2018 through the official website.
|1.||Availability of official notification on website||First week of May 2018|
|2.||Online Application form will available||Second week of May 2018|
|3.||The last date of submission the application||Second week of June 2018|
|4.||Download Hall Ticket Online||Second week of June 2018|
|5.||KLEU AIET 2018 Exam Date||Second week of June 2018|
KLEU AIET 2018 Application Form
KLE University is formerly known as KLE Academy of Higher Education & Research, Belagavi. It is most deemed university comes under UGC Act, 1956. Now Application procedure for UG admission has uploaded in the month of May 2018. Candidates can submit the application & pay the exam fee Rs.1000/ – through online mode. The last date for submission online application and acknowledgment will be in the month of June 2018. The application must reach to University office by Speed Post/ Courier/ Registered Post.
Only those candidates can eligible for the exam those have to satisfy the eligibility requirement. Candidates should process the 12th class/ HSC/ PUC II or equivalent exam from any recognized board. Aspirants who are looking to apply for KLEU AIET 2018 are eligible to fill the form online. The University has released the KLEU AIET Online Application on the official website. Candidate can check notification in the official portal of the university to complete an application process. It is an essential one to get admission in the university learns the medical program.
Aspirants can undergo applying process only through online mode. If you are new to fill this application, carefully read following instructions. Candidates who are appearing in the exam those candidates can complete the online application form which is available on official website. Candidates need to avoid the overwriting in the form & fill the form in the capital letter only.
Steps to fill KLEU AIET Application Form 2018
- Aspirants have to visit authorized website of the KLE University.
- First, you need to process new registration to continue filling application.
- By using registration number and password, you have to log in the website.
- After login the page, you can search the link related to the application form.
- You need to click on the application form link and read given instructions.
- In the application, candidates can fill personal and other details.
- All information should be entering in block letters.
- Date and month will not be in single digit.
- If once you enter all details like name, date of birth, the registration number of 10th, 12th and more.
- You can click on the preview button to verify filled details in the form.
- In this, you can change if you enter incorrect details in the form.
- Payment of the application will be processed by any one of a method such as Credit, Net Banking, and Debit Card.
- After entering all details, you can click on a print out an option to get the hard copy.
- Print out is an essential one to attend the examination & also for future reference.
You can fill the form then candidates need to send to below address on or before the last date through Speed Post/ Courier/ Registered Post to below address.
Nehru Nagar, Belagavi- 590010
While filling the application you will not make any mistakes and incomplete in the form. An incomplete application is canceled or rejection. So, you can fill all details correctly and enter the address in capital letters. Before filling required information in the application, you just go through these steps to avoid confusion on the online filling.
KLEU AIET 2018 Application Status
Once candidates can submit the application to university address then those candidates can able to check the application status through online mode in the various stages. Candidates can visit the KLE University Official Website and click on “Application Status”. Now you need to enter the Oder Id Number and Date of Birth. Once you can successfully login then candidates can see the various information such as Application Details, Latest Status of application, and Test Admission Ticket (TAT). You need to click on application status and check it carefully. It’s successfully submitted or not.
NOTE – For any delay/ loss the application, the University will not responsible for this.