Kota University, Rajasthan invites their Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2018 for admission in academic session 2018. BSTC is state level entrance examination which conducts for admission in BSTC (General)/ BSTC (Sanskrit). Candidates are searching for their official information which is having the complete details of filling their application form. As per information, the Application form is going to release on 14th February 2018 to till 28th March 2018. You can Apply Online for BSTC 2018 on or before the last date.
MDSU BSTC Important Dates 2018
Starting Form for BSTC 2018: – 14th February 2018
Last date of Form for BSTC 2018: – 28th March 2018
Last date of submitting fee: – 28th March 2018
BSTC 2018 Exam Dates: – 30th April 2018 (2 PM to 5 PM)
A large number of candidate is looking for the application form so they can fill it and appear in the written exam. Candidates will be able to fill their application form by getting complete information which is given below about the examination. In this article, we are going to inform about Rajasthan BSTC 2018 Online Application form, Online Apply, Registration, Exam fee etc.
Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2018
The application form is necessary to fill for those candidates who want to appear in the examination. Candidates have to visit the official website and download information Brochure and read it carefully. Candidates have to start filling their application form by entering all required details. We suggest that candidates must have to check their sample MDSU BSTC Application Form before filling it.
MDSU will not be responsible for any mistake done by candidates during filling their BSTC 2018 Application Form. The application form will be rejected if candidates will not be fulfilling their eligibility criteria and term & condition. After filing their application form candidates have to check their email Id for confirmation which is having their Application Id/ Registration ID/ Password.
Candidates can reset their password if any candidates forget this by click on forget the password. After paying the fee candidates must have to log in to account for checking your application form status. Candidates can go to below steps for online registration which are necessary to follow.
Apply Online for BSTC 2018
- First of all, candidates have to read instruction for filling their application form which is most important for the application form.
- Candidates can access BSTC 2018 official website.
- Now candidates will reach its official webpage & see link of new registration
- Candidates have to click on it and enter all required details.
- All candidates need to choose their exam and proceed next.
- Candidates can enter their Email Id, Mobile No which is working on.
- Candidates need to enter and select below details
- Candidate’s Name, Mother Name, Father Name, Category, Date of Birth, Education details, Permanent & Correspondence Address, Exam Centre
- Now candidates need to upload color passport size photograph and Signature in the valid format.
- Candidates can select the mode of Payment and go through all details again.
- Candidates can submit it carefully and note Application id/ Registration id and password.
You can pay Rs.350/ – for one paper either BSTC (General) or BSTC (Sanskrit) and Rs.50/- for both papers. Candidates must have to pay their examination fee through E-Mitra / C.S.C.
Best of Luck!
Click Here to Apply Online Now