Maharishi Markandeshawar University has released the MMU M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018 for the academic session. Admission form will be starting from April to May 2018. Candidates who want to register those candidates can apply online for MMU M.Sc Nursing 2018 through the official website.Here is important information for those candidates who want to take admission into the Maharishi Markandeshawar University which is going to conducting M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test for candidates providing admission to candidates into M.sc Nursing programs.
The MMU shortlist candidates by holding the entrance test on the behalf of marks. So interested candidates can submit the admission form online. MMU Mullana is the A grade university accredited by NAAC. MMU is situated in Mullana near Ambala in Haryana State, India. The MMU Mullana M.Sc Nursing Admission Form will upload in the month of April 2018.
- Examination name: – MMU M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test
- Organizing authority: – MMU (Maharishi Markandeshwar University)
- Information about: – M.Sc Admission
- Courses: – M.Sc Nursing
- Category: – National Level examination
MMU M.Sc Nursing Eligibility 2018
The candidates who want to pursue M.Sc nursing course must have possessed B.sc nursing (honors), post basic B.Sc nursing and B.Sc Nursing from any institute affiliated to INC i.e. Indian nursing council. Candidates are required to pass the qualification with at least 55% marks wherein the passing percentage is 50% for SC/ST category candidates.
Work Experience: – Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc Nursing.
Total Number of Seats will be 30 only.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing – 6 Seats
- Community Health Nursing – 6 Seats
- Mental Health (Psychiatry) Nursing – 6 Seats
- Obstetrical and Gynecological Nursing – 6 Seats
- Child Health Care – 6 Seats
MMU M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018
As per the notification, the candidates can fill in the form online through the MMU Mullana official website. Hereby we have mentioned the steps by which candidates can fill in the forms as well as the qualifying criteria required so the read the article once before enrolling. Candidates can fill the MMU Nursing Online Application within the given time along with the requisite fee.
Candidates can get complete details and details about the filling the Application Form here by reading the official notification. We have given all details so once candidates have to check it and apply for admission which will release in the month of April 2018.
The candidates need to pay a requisite fee at the time of Counseling. As well as with money they need to submit all their documents required. We have mentioned the list of documents required to submit so you can view the checklist from below.
- 10th standard certificate
- Qualifying examination certificate
- Registered midwife or Nurse certificate
- Work experience certificate
- Character certificate
- Admit card
- Migration Certificate
- Caste certificate (if any)
MMU M.Sc Nursing Online Registration 2018
- The admission form can be filled with the following steps.
- You can log in to the main web portal of the MMU, Mullana.
- From there visit the examination link section and find the link named as “apply online”.
- There you can see the form & fill in the form with your necessary information.
- Now you can submit the form after certifying all the details filled in the form.
- After this, they can upload their signature and photo in the space provided.
- Now candidates have to pay the admission form fee in the prescribed format.
- Lastly, the candidate can take print out of the submitted admission form.
MMU M.Sc Nursing 2018 Important Dates
- Starting date for MMU M.Sc Nursing Application Form: – April 2018
- Last date for submission of MMU M.Sc Nursing Admission Form: – May 2018
- Date of scheduled the written test: – May 2018
- Declaring MMU M.Sc results: – June 2018