Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test (MP PET) 2017 was organized by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) Bhopal. It is a state level test for getting admission in the Engineering Colleges of Madhya Pradesh, India. It provides many courses such as B.Tech/ B.E., B.Pharmacy, B.Sc (Agriculture, horticulture, Forestry) etc. The exam was held in the month of April/May. MP PET 1st, 2nd, 3rd Round Counselling 2017 starts from the month June/July 2017.
MP PET 1st, 2nd, 3rd Round Counselling 2017
Candidates who have appeared in JEE Main 2017 those candidates can directly participate in MP PET 2017. The candidates who had cleared MP PET 2017 and need information about the MP PET 2017 counseling schedule can get complete information on this page. At this page, we are giving you the details about the counseling and required information which must be entered for appearing in MP PET 2017 Registration, Seat Allotment, and Letter etc.
List of Documents Required for Counselling
- Printout of Admit Card.
- Hardcopy of your Score Card.
- Printout of Counseling Letter.
- Certificate of Family Income.
- Photostats of 10th and 10+2 Certificates.
- Medical Document/ Caste Certificates.
- Photographs of Passport size (Black and white or Colored).
- Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test Registration Slip.
- Certificate of Domicile.
MP PET Counselling Registration 2017
- Go to the Official website www.dtempcounselling.org.
- Click on the Online Registration Link
- An Application form will appear on the computer screen.
- Candidates can fill the form and enter required details for admission.
- Firstly candidates need to fill the Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, DOB, Nationality, and Gender.
- Then you need to fill your Educational Details and Marks that you obtained in your last examination.
- Then the next option is for uploading Signature and Photograph.
- Click on that link upload (photograph and signature).
- Then browse the photo and sign you want to upload.
- The image file should be in JPEG/ JPG format.
- The sign should be written by black pen on white paper.
- Then Select the upload button.
- Now the new page appeared on the screen in which you have to submit the fees for online counseling.
- You can pay the fees by using online or offline mode.
- After confirmation of payment click on the “submit” button
- Candidates can take the printout for future use.
MP PET 1st Round Counselling 2017
Candidates can register online for counseling. Candidates can select a number of colleges, Institutes from given list. One particular college will be allotted according to score card/ merit list. Candidates have to download call letter or seat allotment letter and appear in the respective colleges on or before the last date.
MP PET 2nd Round Counselling 2017
Candidates who have not selected in 1st round those candidates can participate in the 2nd round. The Same process will follow which has followed in the 1st round. Candidates must have to carry all required documents along with seat allotment letter and report at colleges.
MP PET 3rd Round Counselling 2017
3rd Round is most important because this may be last chances for all candidates. Candidates will select in the 3rd round and appear in colleges. Candidates must have to submit their application form and reserve your seat. 4th round may conduct if seats will remain in various colleges.
Candidates can stay in touch for more update regarding the MP PET 2017.
Best of Luck!