MP Vyapam has recently updated the latest news regarding the MP PET 2018 Application Form. Candidates can note down that admission will be going to given only those candidates who have applied for JEE Main 2018. Candidates can register online for JEE Mains and get a chance of admission into B.Tech/ B.E Engineering course. If you will not apply for JEE main then you will not able to participate in it. MP PET 2018 Online Forms is going to start in April 2017 after the JEE Main Results declarations.
MP PET 2018 Application Form
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released an official notification for PET examination. It has issued the MP PET Notification 2018 and invited all the contenders to apply for this entrance exam. MP PET actually stands for Madhya Pradesh Pre-Engineering Test. The Madhya Pradesh board takes the responsibility of organizing the PET exam at allotted exam centers.
The candidates who are seeking to get admission into various professional courses like Engineering, B.Pharmacy, D.Pharmacy, and B.Sc can MP PET 2018 apply Online. The contenders who are willing to get admission can fill the MP PET Online Application Form. We have provided a detailed procedure in this post so as to help out the contenders whilst filling the application form.
In order to write this entrance test, the candidate must and should meet specific eligibility criteria. The candidates need to possess 12th class educational qualification with subjects as Maths, Physics, and Chemistry. The candidates about to take up this +2 Intermediate examination are also eligible for this examination. Apart from this, the contenders who have completed their Diploma in engineering stream from a recognized education board can apply for this test.
How to Apply Online for MP PET Application 2018
You can follow the below easy steps to complete the process of submitting form
- At first, Candidates can navigate to the MP Vyapam Official Website.
- Candidate must read the complete admission notification carefully.
- It is also important to give a look at the instructions.
- Candidates need to navigate to the application link present on the home page.
- The candidates can complete the payment process of application fee in the first phase.
- Candidates can either use online or offline mode of payment.
- Next, the candidates need to fill essential details in the MP Vyapam application form.
- You need to verify the MP PET form twice and ensure there are no mistakes in the information.
- In the application, the candidate can have the option of choosing their exam center in their preferred city.
- You need to upload your scanned photo along with the signature.
- You can click on the submit button & take the hard copy print out for further correspondence.
MP Vyapam PET Application Fee 2018
Candidates who are going to register online for application those need to pay the application fee on or before the last date.
The candidates need to make payment of application fee based on their reservation category. The candidates belonging to UN category must pay Rs.500/ – and reserved category need to pay Rs 250.