MP Vyapam Application has uploaded in April to May 2018. Candidates can follow the guidelines for filling the forms on its website. MP PPT Application Form 2018 invites by MP Vyapam for Polytechnic admission into various affiliated colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Huge numbers of candidates are searching for the application. Now MP Vyapam has announced the dates for filling the MP PPT Online Form 2018. Only those candidates can apply for exam those have fulfilled the eligibility.
MP PPT Application Form 2018
The Madhya Pradesh board has uploaded an announcement. The candidates can start filling the application form from 28th April 2018. The final date for the closing of application form submission is 12th May 2018. The board has extended the date for online application corrections till 17th May 2018. MP Vyapam will conduct the exam on 10th and 11th June 2018 in morning and evening sessions. You can check the process of filling the MP Vyapam Polytechnic Application Form below.
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has recently released an official notification for MP PPT 2018. In fact, MP PPT stands for Madhya Pradesh Pre-Polytechnic Test. It is a state level entrance examination organized for the polytechnic diploma in the state of MP. The contenders willing to get admission into various Diploma courses in popular Polytechnic colleges can apply for this test.
MP board has already opened the MP PPT 2018 Online Application process. The eligible and willing candidates can begin the application submission procedure. However, there are some candidates who do not know the process of applying for this test. In order to support such contenders, we have included a detailed procedure for application.
|Name of the Exam||MP Pre Polytechnic Test 2018|
|Commonly known as||MP PPT 2018|
|Conducting By||MP Vyapam Board|
|Admission into||Polytechnic Courses|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Mode of Exam||Written test|
MP PPT 2018 Apply Online
There are 5 different sections whilst filling the application form.
Step 1: Visit Official Website
- First of all, candidates can visit the MP Vyapam official website.
- You can click the application form link that appears on the screen.
Step 2: Fill Basic Details
- Now, the candidates need to enter some crucial details like their name, parent’s name, gender, date of birth, and address for correspondence and reservation category.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Photo & Signature
- The next step is uploading scanned photograph of the candidate by following the instructions.
- Similarly, the candidates need to upload specific size scanned signature to the respective board.
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
- The candidates can navigate to the payment step wherein they need to enter some of their crucial details.
- Provide Credit or Debit Card information and complete the payment process.
Step 5: Submit Application Form
- This is the final section in the application process.
- The candidates need to ensure that the details in the form are completely true and no typos.
- Hit the submit button and take the hard copy of acknowledgment or reference number for further reference.
MP PPT Application Fee 2018
All candidates who have applied for the exam those can pay the exam fee. It’s mandatory to pay fee otherwise your filled application will reject. Candidates can deposit the fee via online mode. You can use Credit /Debit Card/ Internet Banking for paying the fee. General Category candidates can pay Rs. 400/ – & Rs.200/ – for reserved category. Application fee can also pay through the Kiosk portal of the board.
If you have any other query about application then you can leave your query in the comment box.