PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2018 is conducting for those who have fulfilled the eligibility. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research is going to organize an entrance test for build their future in a nursing field. Candidates have to seek admission in B.sc nursing by following the guidelines. PGI Chandigarh has uploaded official notification online along with complete procedure of admission. Candidates who want to appear in this test need fill in the admission form first. The PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018 is available in the month of April or May 2018. Below here we have the necessary information of the examination so before filling the form we recommend you to go through it once.
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Eligibility 2018
- All the candidates have passed or appeared in 12th standard with minimum 50% marks in English and Chemistry, Biology, Physics or its equal qualification.
- Age of the candidate should have to be between 17 to 25 years from September 1st, 2018.
- The candidate who is willing to pursue B.sc nursing post basic course then it is necessary that they should pass midwifery and Nursing with at least 50% marks.
- You make sure that they pass the qualification form valid qualification board that should affiliate with INC. i.e. Indian National Council.
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018
Candidate thinking of appearing in the test have to fill in the form first. The forms will available after the declaration of notification. All candidates who are looking for the admission forms are needed to have the patience for some time. All candidates can get the PGI B.Sc Nursing Admission Form through the PGIMER Official Website.
- The candidates first have to access to the PGIMER website & Search link of B.Sc Nursing.
- Candidates need to visit the link section & able to see the examination form.
- Candidates can select exam name and enter their personal information and other details.
- After completely filling the form, they need to submit the form.
- Now they need to remit the admission form fee & take print of the form for future use.
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Exam Date 2018
The exam is going to schedule in July or August 2018. The exact date is not declared yet by the authorities but soon we will update you about the exact date of exam.
- Application will be starting from – May 2018
- Last date of application submission – July 2018
- Download admit card online – End of July 2018
- Date of exam – August 2018
- Declaration of results – August 2018
- Counselling will schedule – August 2018
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2018
Those entire candidates who appear in the examination they have to carry the admit card with them to the examination center. No candidate will sit in the examination without their admit card. PGI Chandigarh will only issue admits card to those candidates who are found eligible and whose forms have successfully reached to the authorities. Candidates need to download their PGI B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket 2018 by their own the authorities will not admit card by post. The admit card will release few days prior to the examination.
The candidates can download the admit card from the official website of PGIMER. In order to get admit card, candidates can access to the website & click on the link for getting admit card. Candidates have to fill in their unique Id and password & submit it. Your admit card will display on a screen and take printed for future use.
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Result 2018
PGI B.Sc Nursing Result 2018 announced after holding the examination. The result has uploaded on the official website of the PGIMER. The candidates who all are searching for their result can download the result with the following steps.
- Very firstly login to the PGIMER Website.
- After visiting the homepage, are required to hit the link for getting the results.
- Fill in the need information in the space given & submit the details.
- When you submit your details your result will display in front of you.
- Lastly for their future use they can save and get a print of the result.
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2018
After publishing the entrance examination result, PGIMER will start the counseling procedure for further admission process. The candidates who will successfully pass the entrance exam will call for counseling but according to their merit rank. It is mandatory for candidates to attend the counseling personally.
During the counseling, the candidates who will get the seats are required to deposit the money and documents required. In case you will fail to deposit the required documents or fees then this will lead to the cancellation of the allotted seats and further the seat will be allotted to them in the next counseling according to their rank.