Tripura JEE Online Application Form 2017
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE 2017) is a state level entrance exam. TJEE has issued the TBJEE 2017 Notification along with the application form filling the admission form for Medical, Engineering and other professional degree courses for various colleges, Institute and Universities 2017. Tripura Board organizes Joint Entrance Exam, to grant admissions to the eligible students for academic session 2017. The exam will take place in April 2017 at various examination centers in all over India. Students have to go through various steps of TBJEE 2017 Application Form and have to clear them to save their seat in the Universities/ colleges.
Availability of admission form on TBJEE website: – December 2017
Last Date for submission admission form will be: – January 2017
Admit card will be downloaded from – March 2017
Date of TBJEE 2017 written test: – April 2017
Result will be declared on – May 2017
TBJEE 2017 Application Form, How to Apply, Admission Procedure
Students willing to participate in Joint Entrance Exam of Tripura Board can fill up the application form online once the registration process starts in January, which will be held till February 2017. Students have to fill the Tripura JEE Application within given time period. Any late submission will not be permitted at all under any circumstances. To fill the application form, Students can follow the below steps.
- Students have to download it from the official website of Tripura Board Joint Entrance Exam, that is, TBJEE.
- Then over there, in the middle of the home page, many links will be given.
- Students have to search the link named as Tripura JEE 2017 Application Form for prescribed academic year, click on that link.
- After that, a new tab will open with a preview of the application form.
- Students have to then click on the download icon to download the form.
- Once the form is downloaded, Students have to fill the required relevant information.
- In the application form, Students have to enter basic details like their Name, Date of Birth, Category, Parent / Guardian information and other asked information too.
- Within the application form, Students have to write the area where they are suitable to have their examination center.
- As the completion of application form took place, Students need to take the sign of their guardian/ parent in the given block.
- Students have to do his/ her signature to in the application form and have to attach his/ her photo in the given space.
Tripura JEE 2017 Application Form Fee
Along with the application form, students have to pay the examination fee as per given below with application form fees which are Rs.90/ – which can be paid in cash or via e- Challan from any branch of State Bank of India. The extra amount for Challan may be charged by the bank that may vary from branch to branch.
|SC / ST||Rs. 300|
|BPL UR||Rs. 250|
|BPL SC/ ST||Rs. 200|
When the application form filling process is finished, then, Students have to fill the relevant information in the given two admit card too. Students have to mention their complete name, Father’s name, Group they belong to, the center of their choice, their full signature on the admit card.
In the admit card, Students have to paste their latest colored photo and have to sign it too. After the completion of the application form and two admit cards, Students have to post it at the authorized center. Students have to post the form along with a self-addressed envelope of 30 x 13cm size with an affixed postal stamp of Rs.5/ – on it.