TNEA 2017 Application Form, Registration, How to Apply: – TNEA is a state level exam which is conducted by Anna University for admission into academic session 2017. Candidates who are eligible and interested for admission they can apply TNEA 2017 Application Form online as per information. We are here to inform you about the complete details about the TNEA 2017. Candidates can get the information from below so candidates can fill the form correctly and easy.
Every year Anna University conducts the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) so that candidates can get admission into state level colleges, Institute and Universities into various engineering courses such as B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Arch/ B.Planning. Various colleges/ Institutes are accepting the score card of TNEA 2017 for admission into under graduate courses. First of all candidates need to download official notification and check the complete details about the exam and also check how to apply for TNEA admission forms.
Anna University TNEA Application Form 2017
We have given all steps which are required for filling the admission forms which are given below so candidates have to go through once for filling the forms. Application form will be available through online mode only. No offline application form will be acceptable by Anna University. Candidates have to fill the application form by entering the asked details such as Personal, Educational and Contact details. After filling the all details candidates need to submit it and take a print out. Application form is mandatory to send address which is given here
TNEA, Anna University,
As per notification, Application form will be releasing in month of June 2017. Candidates have to follow official website link and start filling the admission forms.
TNEA 2017 Application Form, Registration, How to Apply
Application form for TNEA 2017 will be going to fill only on its official website which is given below. Only those candidates will be filling application form those are eligible for admission. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria so they will be sure about the eligibility and term and conditions.
- Candidates can access official website & click on the link of Notification.
- Candidates need to download it and read all information and also check steps.
- Candidates can click on link of ONLINE APPLY and fill the required information
- Enter the Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Father/ Mother Name, Email Id, Address etc.
- Candidates have to enter all details correctly otherwise application form will be cancelled.
- Candidates can get a print out and note down the Application Form ID and get a Xerox copy of it.
- Candidates need to attach or past Photograph and put their signature at given space.
- Candidates can also pay the fee through online/ offline mode which is given below.
- Candidates have to send Application form along with required documents to below address on or before last date.
- Candidates can send form either Post/ person at Anna University.
- If you will not be submitting application form till last date then application form will not be accepted by university as per rules.
TNEA 2017 Application Fee
Candidates who have filled the application form successfully those candidates need to pay the application form which is mandatory for all candidates because if you will not be paying the fee then you will not be able to sit in the examination center. Application form fee will be paid through online as well as offline.
Mode of Payment
Online Mode: – Candidates who want to pay fee through online mode they have to Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card for deposit fee. Bank may be charging extra rupee for online transaction. Candidates must have to save the receipt of fee for verification.
Offline Mode: – Offline fee will be paid via demand draft so candidates can draw demand draft in favour of “The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA), Anna University” and payable at Chennai. Candidates have to attach the receipt of fee with application form and send it above address.
Required Documents for Admission forms
10th & 12th Class marks sheet & certificate
Category Certificate SC/ ST/ OBC for Tamil Nadu
Income & Residence Certificate
4-6 Passport Size Photographs
NCC/ Sports Certificate
12th Class Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
Application form & receipt of Fee