Anna University has uploaded the notification for Engineering Entrance Exam. Candidates who are eligible for the exam those can fill the TNEA 2018 Application Form through online mode. Candidates need to know the complete details about the admission procedure. To participate in the exam, candidates need to check the instructions for register online for the Anna University TNEA 2018. It is a state level exam which is conducted by Anna University for admission into academic session 2019. You can visit the official website to TNEA 2018 Apply Online as per information. We are here to inform you about the complete details about the exam. Candidates can get the information from below so candidates can fill the form correctly and easy.
Every year Anna University conducts the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) so that candidates can get admission into state-level colleges, Institute, and Universities into various engineering courses such as B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Arch/ B.Planning. Various colleges/ Institutes are accepting the score card for admission into under graduate courses. First of all, candidates need to download official notification and check the complete details about the exam and also check how to apply for TNEA Admission Forms.
Anna University TNEA Application Form 2018
We have given all steps which are required for filling the admission forms which are given below. Candidates have to go through once for filling the forms. Anna University Application Form will be available through online mode only. No offline application form will be acceptable by Anna University. Candidates have to fill the application by entering the asked details such as Personal, Educational and Contact details. After filling the all details candidates need to submit it and take a print out. Application form is mandatory to send address
TNEA, Anna University,
As per notification, TNEA Online Forms 2018 will be releasing in month of June 2018. Candidates have to follow official website link and start filling the admission forms. Application form for TNEA 2018 will be going to fill only on its official website. Only those candidates will be filling application form those are eligible for admission. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria so they will be sure about the eligibility and term and conditions.
Steps for TNEA 2018 Apply Online Forms
- Candidates can access official website & click on the link of Notification.
- You need to download it and read all information and also check steps.
- Candidates can click on link of ONLINE APPLY and fill the required information
- Enter the Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Father/ Mother Name, Email Id, Address etc.
- Candidates have to enter all details correctly otherwise application form will be canceled.
- Candidates can get a printout and note down the Application Form ID and get a Xerox copy of it.
- You need to upload Photograph and put their signature at given space.
- Candidates can also pay the fee through online/ offline mode which is given below.
- You can send Application form along with required documents to below address on or before the last date.
- Candidates can send form either Post/ person at Anna University.
- If you will not be submitting application form till the last date then application form will not be accepted by the university as per rules.
TNEA 2018 Application Fee
Candidates who have filled the application form successfully those candidates need to pay the application form which is mandatory for all candidates because if you will not be paying the fee then you will not be able to sit in the examination center. Application form fee will pay through online as well as offline.
Online Mode: – Candidates who want to pay the fee through online mode they have to Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card for the deposit fee. Bank may charge extra rupee for online transaction. Candidates must have to save the receipt of the fee for verification.
Offline Mode: – Offline fee can pay via demand draft so candidates can draw demand draft in favor of “The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA), Anna University” and payable at Chennai. Candidates have to attach the receipt of the fee with an application form and send it above address.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th & 12th Class marks sheet & certificate
- Category Certificate SC/ ST/ OBC for Tamil Nadu
- Income & Residence Certificate
- 4-6 Passport Size Photographs
- NCC/ Sports Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- 12th Class Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
- Application form & receipt of Fee
If you have any quarries regarding the exam then you can contact to helpdesk number.