Osmania University has released the TS PGECET 2018 Hall Ticket on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), a statutory body of the Government of Telangana, Hyderabad. All eligible candidates can download the admit card from the official website. Candidates need to click on the direct link of TS PGECET Admit Card 2018 and take a printout to appear in the exam. This year, lakhs of candidates have applied for admission into PG courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy / M.Arch), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate).
- Date of starting the Online registration – March 2018
- The last date of application form- May 2018
- Download admit card from website – May 2018
- Online test will schedule on – May 2018
Download TS PGECET Admit Card 2018
The University has uploaded the admit card in May 2018 i.e. before 15 days. It is a state level common engineering entrance examination for Telangana. This exam is an essential one candidate who interested to pursue a postgraduate course in the state. It will be organized for admission into various colleges, institutes, and universities in the state of Telangana.
After completing the application form, candidates are waiting to view admit card. Enormous of candidates participate in the exam. It is a mandatory document to attend the examination. For the academic year, hall ticket is now available in the online portal. A candidate who applied for the application form is eligible to download admit card on the official website.
TS PGECET 2018 Hall Ticket Available Now
Now, examination authority does not send admit card of the exam via email or post. Without the admit card examiner will not allow you to attend an exam. In this, you find some important information is registration number, exam date, venue of the exam center, time. Candidate needs to download hall ticket only via online. It is organized in offline or online mode.
The examination helps candidates to get admission in post graduate courses like M.E, M.Tech, M.Pharm and more. It is the time to download hall ticket to appear entrance exam. Moreover, you can also see important instructions that can follow on the examination. Notification of admit card is announced after the end date of online registration.
Candidates have to carry hall ticket to the exam; otherwise, they are not eligible to attend. If you do not know how to download it, then read following instructions that will give right guidance to you.
Steps for TS PGECET 2018 Admit Card
- At first, you have to open or visit the TS PGECET Official Website.
- List of links appear on your screen, you have to choose the related link to the exam.
- Now you click on the link, it directs to the new page.
- Candidates can choose download to admit card link.
- Enter registration number, date of birth and stream on the page.
- After filling all details, you can choose to submit option.
- Candidates can select download hall ticket option.
- Admit card appears on your screen, verify it.
- Candidates can check if all information in printed correctly or not.
- Take printout or save to your local disk.
From the above steps, anyone can save or download admit card with simple steps. So, consider these steps before going to download. Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducting in the month of May 2018 at various exam centers. Candidates can reach 30 minutes before the exam. Otherwise, you can’t appear in the exam. The exam will schedule from 10 AM to 12 PM and 2 PM to 4 PM. 120 MCQ will be asked & attempt within 2 hours. The correct answer will carry one mark. There will not negative marking for the wrong answer.