UP B.Ed Notification 2018 has updated by Lucknow University which has decided to conduct the state level exam this year also. Lucknow University welcomes all interested candidates for 2 years B.Ed. courses in the various colleges in the Uttar Pradesh State. There are a number of candidates who are waiting for UP B.Ed 2018 Application Form. The qualified candidates who wish to acquire admission in the B.Ed course they need to apply online for UP B.Ed JEE 2018. Earlier applying for the exam, candidates should make sure the eligibility norms are given below as well as behind checking candidates can easily apply by filling out the online form. We have uploaded the complete details about the exam such as UP B.Ed 2018 Exam Date, Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result etc. You can go through once to register on the official website.
UP B.Ed Important Dates 2018
|Date of Releasing the notification||End of February 2018|
|Availability of filling Application form will be on||1st Week of March 2018|
|The last date of registration will be||1st Week of April 2018|
|Download Admit Card online||3rd Week of April 2018|
|UP B.Ed JEE Exam Date||1st Week of May 2018|
|Upload Official Answer Key||1st Week of May 2018|
|Announcement of Results||3rd Week of May 2018|
|Web Counselling will be starting from||1st Week of June 2018|
UP B.Ed 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must have a graduation in a stream of Science, Art Commerce or Post graduate degree with at least 50 percent in any discipline from a renowned University. Candidates who have done B.E, B.Tech along with 55 percent marks any same qualification renowned as such by the Central Government they can also eligible to apply.
The candidates having IDD (integrated dual degree) certificate must make sure that the date of passing their IDD course is on or else earlier the eligibility date. For general and OBC candidates 50 percentage marks are required to apply. For ST& SC category candidates must pass eligibility to apply
UP B.Ed 2018 Application Form
- The application form is available on the official website link. Candidates those who are interested to appear on this exam are suggested to follow the below following application procedure.
- Candidates may fill out UP B.Ed Online Forms 2018 throughout the authorized web portal link www.upbed.nic.in.
- You need to click on the proper link for online registration procedure & go through the given instructions properly earlier you filling your application form.
- Now, candidates can fill out the application along with essential details and also upload scanned images of photography and also a signature in the appropriate format.
- After you fill out your online form then you can pay the application fee. For further reference, you need to take a hard copy of your form.
- The candidate has to send hard copy of the application form with application receipt in A4 Size Envelope through speed post or registered post to the office address.
UP B.Ed JEE Exam Date 2018
The candidates those who are eager to gain knowledge regarding UP B.Ed Exam Date 2018 are kindly recommended to visit the official website link regularly to get exact details. It is expected in the month of May 2018. Candidates must have to carry admit card during the exam. The exam will be going to schedule at various exam centers in all over UP State.
UP B.Ed Exam Pattern 2018
There are two various divisions in the questions paper of this exam. The first paper will include theory segment. The other one will be a practical part. The paper includes questions from teaching aptitude.
Paper 1- 200 Marks with Objective Type MCQ Question and Time Period 3 Hours
- Subjects – Part A: General Knowledge and Part B: Language English or Hindi
- Question paper 1 includes questions from Hindi & English language, however, candidates are essential to try any one of their well-known language which they have chosen during online filling application form.
Paper 2 – 200 marks, and Time period 3 hours
- Subjects – Part A (general aptitude test) and Part B (Art/Science/Commerce/Agriculture)
- Part A is obligatory for entire candidates of paper 2 as well as candidates is essential to try any one of the subjects of science, arts, commerce or else agriculture, which you have selected at the time of filling online application form.
UP B.Ed Admit Card 2018
All candidates who have applied online those candidates are waiting for the admit card. It will be accessible online mode on the UP B.Ed Official Website. The candidate can acquire the admit card through online from the official web portal link. To download hall ticket, the candidates need to enter their application number in the given sector. Take out the print copy of this admit card as well as bring the equivalent along with coming to the exam center. Your admit card will enclose your personal details, exam venue, and roll number.
UP B.Ed Result 2018
The authority will declare the result in online only. The applied candidate will be capable to verify the results utilizing an online mode from the official website. For checking result, candidates need to enter the application no and password which has issued during the registration. Candidates must get the hard copy of result for future reference. It is also used during the web counseling.
UP B.Ed Web Counselling 2018
Candidates who have checked the result those candidates can able to register online for counselling. UP B.Ed 2018 Counselling Dates has announced by Lucknow University in the month of June 2018. There are various steps for getting admission during the counselling such as:
- Document Verification Rank Wise
- Online Registration for counseling
- Choice & Preference Filling
- Letter Seat Allotment
- Report at Institute & confirmation
Candidates who will get the seat those candidates can report at Institute along with the required certificate & Xerox copy. You have to pay the admission fee and get the receipt for confirmation.