UPSEE Application Form 2017 | Online Apply | Registration
AKTU is most deemed university which is going to conduct Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) 2017 for admission into UG courses for academic session 2017. UPSE is issuing the Application form on its official website and start filling online application form by following the instruction. AKTU UPSEE Application form 2017 will be announced by UPTU from February to April 2017.
Candidates who are seeking the engineering admission through UPSEE 2017 can fill the application form through online or offline by clicking the link on the official website. Before filling the application form, candidates must make sure the eligibility criteria of UPSEE 2017 examination. To fill the online application form candidates must have to enter their personal detail, Contact Details, Qualifying Exam Details, Category, Choice of Exam Centers etc.
UPSEE 2017 Online/ Offline Application Form
All candidates will be filling out the application form they will note the Registration No that will generate. Candidates must make the AKTU 2017 Application Fee Payment once the details are submitted. Candidates can fill the application form in offline mode they must carry two recent color passport size photographs and details of Class XII and also details of the Credit /Debit Card if payment is online
AKTU UPSEE 2017 Online Application form is the important part of the test. No one candidate can give the test without the filling application form. Candidates will be filled the form with proper and complete or correct information after they can pay the examination fees with complete the instructions and submit it. For filling application form candidates can firstly open website, fill the form and will have to get a printout of it.
Required information for application form
- Image of Candidates.
- Correct e-mail id of candidates
- I’d proof of candidates
- Education qualification
- Correct contact number.
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
UPSEE 2017 Application Fee
1) Male Candidates fees for General category and OBC Rs.800/-
2) Female candidates for SC/ST RS 400.
The application fee can pay through Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking and PNB. After filling out the fees of the application form, then it will not refund under any criteria. After payment, the transaction No has mentioned in the challan fate payment.
UPSEE 2017 Online Registration
- Go to official website of UPSEE www.upsee.nic.in
- List of various centers will available set up by AKTU, to fill the application form
- To press the review for inspection button, after fill the application form.
- After filled the form, the registration number will give to the candidates.
- The payment process to generate the printout of application form
- Signature image necessary and color passport size photo.
- Send it to the address given below
Best of Luck!
If any changes need to require then we will update as soon as possible so keep in touch.