Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE 2018) is furthermore known as AKTU. UPSEE is a state level entrance exam which is organized by the Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh to provide the admission to various Engineering, Management, Medical and many other programs. UPSEE 2018 Application Form will be accessible online in the month of February 2018. AKTU will release the notification about the application form on its official website in the month of January 2018. Candidates can fill the UPTU/ AKTU Application Form 2018.
Candidates need to submit the application form along with correct information and required documents/fee within the prescribed time period. Admission seeking Candidates can get all the required information related to UPTU 2018 Application Form like Date, Age, Fee, Time, Eligibility, Process and much more on this page. Candidates can check the entire information the exam on http://upsee.nic.in/.
UPTU / AKTU Application Form 2018
Candidates can apply for UPSEE 2018 exam by filling the Application Form which is provided through online mode only. Candidates can fill the application form from the official website of UPSEE which is http://upsee.nic.in/. To get admission for various courses, UPTU Online Application 2018 will be obtainable from the last week of February 2018 (Tentative). Candidates are advised that they must keep the printout of the confirmation page for the future utilize.
There is no any different mode available for Applying Online for UPSEE 2018. Candidates who are going to apply for the exam need to submit the scanned photograph, signature, and certificates certify copy & left-hand thumb impression. Application fee needs to pay online mode only.
Qualification Criteria: To appear in UPSEE 2018 entrance examination Candidates should pass 10+2 from U.P. Board or its equivalent from any recognized Board with 45% Marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category candidates).
Age Limitation: There is no age limit for admission to the courses.
UPSEE 2018 Important Dates
- AKTU will upload notification: January 2018.
- Availability of UPTU Online Application Form will be February 2018.
- Last date of submission application forms: March 2018.
- Last Date of Application Correction: Last March 2018.
- Admit Card will download on – the Second Week of April 2018.
- Date of UPTU/ AKTU Examination: April 2018.
- Results will announce online on – May 2018
- Application Fee for Male/Transgender candidates of General and OBC Category is Rs.1000/-.
- Female Candidates/ Physically Handicapped/SC/ST can pay Rs.500/-.
How to fill UPSEE 2018 Online Application Form
The Candidates, who are interested in admission in upcoming session for various courses & fulfilling the requirement of the UPSEE 2018, need to take beneath mentioned steps to fill up the application form online. UPSEE Online Application Form submission will be completed in following 3 easy stages:
- Online Registration.
- Uploading of Scanned Images of Signature, Photograph, and Thumb Impression.
- Payment of Examination Fee.
- Now open the website www.upsee.nic.in and select the appropriate link for filling up the UPSEE application form 2018.
- Click on UP State Entrance Examination for UG (UPSEE-2018) link for filling the application form for admission in to Under Graduate programmes: B.Tech./BHMCT/BFAD/ B.Pharm/BFA/ straight admission to 2nd year of B.Tech./B.Pharm.
- Go after the link “UP State Entrance Examination for PG (UPSEE-2018)” for filling the UPSEE Engineering Application Form to get admission into PG programs: MBA/MAM (Dual Degree)/MCA/straight admission into 2nd year of MCA.
- Now click on Apply button and the fresh page will be open which contains entire information related to admission procedure; read it carefully before proceeds further.
- Now click on Click Here to Proceed button and fill entire required data inaccurately.
Stage I: UPTU Online Registration 2018
- Submit entire required details about yourself including your education, address, course applied for, contact details etc. in the prescribed format.
- After filling requisite information, you can choose “Password” and security question. You can keep in mind this “Password” until the examination is over. Candidates can keep safe your Password and Application Number for future login into the system over again.
- If you want to change in application form click on edit button and make it correct.
- If you satisfy with details entered by you then click on submit button.
- Be again sure and if satisfied then click on final submit button, once you click on submit button then you will not be able to make any changes after that.
- Now the system will generate an application number, take it and keep it safe for further utilize.
Stage II: Uploading of Scanned Images
- Candidates can upload your recent passport size color photograph but size must be the only 100KB in jpeg format only.
- You can upload your signature in JPEG Format in size of 30 KB.
- Upload left thumb impression in JPEG Format with the utmost size of 30 KB.
- If you fully convinced with uploaded images then click on submit button.
Stage III: Payment of Exam Fee
After finishing the Stage I and Stage II, candidates may proceed to Stage 3 for payment of Examination Fee.
- The examination fee can pay On-Line through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- For doing the payment through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking, choose “Mode of Payment” and click on the link “Proceed to Payment” for UPSEE 2018 fee.
- After successfully completed the payment transaction number will generate through the system, keep it safe for future use.
- After the payment a click on “Download Confirmation Page”. You should download this “Affirmation Page” by clicking this connection and recovery the “Confirmation Page” for the record.
- You are additionally instructed to bring two duplicates with respect to print-outs of this “Affirmation page” and keep them safeguarded for the record and future correspondence. Presently your application structure is finished. You may log out.