West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam 2018
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination is shortly known as WBJEE. It is the popular admission test conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. Most of the candidates apply for the exam every year. This exam is mainly carried out to offer admissions to many governments and private medical and engineering institutions in the West Bengal. The interested candidates recommended filling the WBJEE Application Form 2018.
The form will be available from January 2018. The last date to fill the application form will be February 2018. To get exact details about the application form candidates are instructed to visit the official web portal. The application forms are available at wbjeeb.nic.in so the eligible candidates are advised to take the application form.
After submission of the application form, the candidates have chances to download their admit card which is important to take the exam. The interested candidates need to fill the application form as per the insertion provided by the authorities.
The application form will available on the official website of exam. There is no physical sale of exam forms. Typically the WBJEE 2018 Entrance Exam will be divided into three essential sections such as Personal Details, Document Uploading, and Fee Payment.
WBJEE 2018 Online Registration
In order to fill the application form, you must follow the below steps,
- To get the WBJEE 2018 application form, you must visit at www. wbjeeb.nic.in
- Then the link will take you to the registration portal
- After that, you need to click the Apply button, and then you will be taken to the application form
- You must read the instructions carefully then click next to proceed and start filling up the WBJEE application form with proper details including
- Exam Related Details
- Both (Engineering & Medical)
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- The State of Domicile
- District Name
- Income Category
Payment of Application Fee
After filling the application form, the candidate needs to upload the documents. After that, the candidate will be directed to the page of fee payment. The application fee will be Rs.500 + Bank’s Service Charges. There are different payment methods available. The candidate has chances to make the payment with any one of the following modes
- Candidates have possibilities to make the payment via
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Cards
Candidates can also use Allahabad Bank E-Challan mode make the payment. Of course, the bank challan will generate containing accurate information about the candidate and amount of fees require.
After the successful completion of application form then the confirmation page will be generated. The application number will also be made. The number can also send to the candidates via SMS or email. Every candidate has also advised taking a printout of the confirmation page that helps for admission process.
WBJEE 2018 Application Form Correction
The candidate who made mistakes in the application form they have possibilities to correct it. Correction window for WBJEE 2018 Online Application will also activate for the candidate’s welfare. In general, the candidates have opportunities to correct and upload images up to February 2018 (5:00 pm). To make the required changes, every candidate needs to follow the below-mentioned steps
- At first, candidate needs to click the direct link provided by the authorities
- On the login page, candidate needs to enter the respective application number along with their password and Security Pin
- After that candidate need to click the ‘Sign in’ button
- Then the candidate has possibilities to make the required changes in the form
- Of course, ever candidate have only one chance to make the corrections in the application form, so it is important to read the instructions carefully to make the correction.
- Candidates only have possibilities to make required changes in all the fields except the following data during the registration such as
- Name of the candidate
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- When it comes to making the WBJEE 2018 Application Form Correction candidates need to consider following points
- In general, the candidates can only make changes in the form that they have duly submit. The new candidates will not entertain by the Board
- More importantly, every candidate has only possibilities to make the correction within the given period after February 08, 2018.
- No one will allow making any correction in the application form.
- Candidates need to verify all the details uploaded by them within one day
WBJEE 2018 Application Number
After completion of the application process, a unique seven digit numeric application number will be generated. Every candidate needs to preserve their WBJEE 2018 Application Number with the password that can use for logins.
For any query regarding the examination contact
Controller of Examinations
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
AQ-13/1, Sector –V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
Examination Helpdesk:-1800-3450-050, 03323671149, 59, 99.